Atlanta Hawks Recall Hardaway Jr. from NBA Development League
ATLANTA, GA - The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club has recalled guard Tim Hardaway Jr. from the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by President of Basketball Operations/Head Coach Mike Budenholzer.
Hardaway Jr. has played in five D-League games this season (three with Austin and two with Canton), and in his contests with the Spurs, has averaged 20.0 points in 23.1 minutes (.529 FG%, .478 3FG%, .867 FT%). In Austin's December 29 win over Santa Cruz, Hardaway Jr. finished with 30 points on 11-17 FGs, 6-11 3FGs and 2-2 FTs in 25 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 3, 2016
- L.A. Clippers Assign Branden Dawson to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Drive
- Westchester Knicks Bow out in Loss to Santa Cruz Warriors - Westchester Knicks
- Red Claws Fall in Wild Finish - Maine Red Claws
- Santa Cruz Finishes Road Trip with a Win at Westchester - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Atlanta Hawks Recall Hardaway Jr. from NBA Development League - Austin Spurs
- Heat Recall Richardson and Stokes from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Vipers Acquire Matt Carlino - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Legends Charm Vipers - Texas Legends
- Jam Top D-Fenders 95-89 - Bakersfield Jam
- D-Fenders Fall to Jam at Home - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Atlanta Hawks Name Landry Fields as Assistant General Manager
- Texas Pro Sports Teams and Civic Organizations Unite with #TexasTeamUp Campaign to Encourage Voter Turnout in the Lone Star State
- Virtual Auditions for 2020-21 Spurs Hype Squad Begin Today with Open Submission Round
- Spurs Sports Academy to Host Virtual Basketball Camps for Young Athletes Starting July 13
- Grizzlies Add Assistant Coach