Atlanta Hawks Recall Hardaway Jr. from NBA Development League
ATLANTA, GA - The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club has recalled guard Tim Hardaway Jr. from the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by President of Basketball Operations/Head Coach Mike Budenholzer.
Hardaway Jr. has played in five D-League games this season (three with Austin and two with Canton), and in his contests with the Spurs, has averaged 20.0 points in 23.1 minutes (.529 FG%, .478 3FG%, .867 FT%). In Austin's December 29 win over Santa Cruz, Hardaway Jr. finished with 30 points on 11-17 FGs, 6-11 3FGs and 2-2 FTs in 25 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 3, 2016
- L.A. Clippers Assign Branden Dawson to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Drive
- Westchester Knicks Bow out in Loss to Santa Cruz Warriors - Westchester Knicks
- Red Claws Fall in Wild Finish - Maine Red Claws
- Santa Cruz Finishes Road Trip with a Win at Westchester - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Atlanta Hawks Recall Hardaway Jr. from NBA Development League - Austin Spurs
- Heat Recall Richardson and Stokes from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Vipers Acquire Matt Carlino - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Legends Charm Vipers - Texas Legends
- Jam Top D-Fenders 95-89 - Bakersfield Jam
- D-Fenders Fall to Jam at Home - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.