Admirals to Host Great Skate Event at Red Arrow Park
Milwaukee, WI - The Admirals will host their first ever Great Skate Event from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on Wednesday, February 28th at the Slice of Ice at Red Arrow Park in downtown Milwaukee. Admirals players and Roscoe will be skating and available for pictures and autographs throughout the event.
The Great Skate is free and open to the public and will go on even with 60 degree temperatures on Tuesday. There is skate rental available for $8 for adults and $7 for kids.
In addition the Admirals will be wearing special jerseys that feature the skyline of the city of Milwaukee across the bottom. These one-of-a-kind sweaters also have the player-chosen nickname on the back and were worn for warm-ups at two games earlier this month. The jerseys will be auctioned off online with the proceeds benefitting the Admirals Power-Play Foundation.
Fans with questions or for more information are encouraged to visit www.milwaukeeadmirals.com.
Images from this story
Milwaukee Admirals in Great Skate jerseys
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 27, 2018
- Devils Win Season Finale against Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Schneider Stops 19 in 4-1 Win over Senators - Binghamton Devils
- Roadrunners Weekly - Tucson Roadrunners
- Kossila, Berra Join Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Kings Announce Unique Sports Business Partnership with ASCA - Ontario Reign
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Michael Bournival from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Admirals to Host Great Skate Event at Red Arrow Park - Milwaukee Admirals
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Goaltender Spencer Martin from San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- American Hockey League Action Coming to TSN - AHL
- Bears Weekly: Hershey Fights to Get into Playoff Picture - Hershey Bears
- Barracuda Sign Goaltender Jeremy Brodeur to PTO - San Jose Barracuda
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Luke Kunin - Iowa Wild
- Iowa Wild Reassigns Forward Jack Walker to Rapid City - Iowa Wild
- Pirri, Tynan Power Wolves to First Shootout Win - Chicago Wolves
- Griffins Close out Homestand with Three Games in Four Nights - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Ethan Bear Recalled by Edmonton - Bakersfield Condors
- Sabres Recall Griffith from Amerks - Rochester Americans
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Flames Assign Andrew Mangiapane to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Roadrunners Announce DEK Hockey Facility - Tucson Roadrunners
- Reid Gardiner Reassigned to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- First-Place Phantoms Back at PPL Center this Friday, Saturday - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Weekly: Penguins Trek to the Midwest for the First Time in 10 Years - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Devils, February 27 - Belleville Senators
- Capitals Recall Forward Travis Boyd - Hershey Bears
- New Jersey Assigns Cory Schneider to Binghamton on a Conditioning Loan - Binghamton Devils
- Join the Amerks for "Hockey Weekend Across America" Celebration March 2-4 - Rochester Americans
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
- The Bridgeport Report - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Highmore Recalled by Blackhawks - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.