Admirals, Brewers Present Two-Man Advantage
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers and Milwaukee Admirals today announced the continuation of the "2-Man Advantage" ticket package that was originally introduced for the 2008 season. The joint ticket opportunity is a part of the partnership established by the two teams in 2005.
For only $19, fans get one "Stern & Bow" ticket to one of three Brewers promotion nights at the BMO Harris Bradley Center for an Admirals home game and one Terrace Reserved ticket to one of three select Brewers games at Miller Park during the 2014 season. The package is valued at $35. The dates available to fans for the ticket deal are as follows:
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - Milwaukee Admirals vs. Chicago Wolves at 7:00 p.m. -
Brewers/Admirals Scarf Giveaway (First 2,500 Fans)
Friday, March 14, 2014 - Milwaukee Admirals vs. Rockford IceHogs at 7:00 p.m. -
Brewers/Admirals 6-Pack Cooler Giveaway (First 2,500 Fans)
Friday, April 4, 2014 - Milwaukee Admirals vs. Iowa Wild at 7:00 p.m. -
Brewers Buy-One, Get-One Free Ticket Voucher (All Fans)
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - Milwaukee Brewers vs. San Diego Padres at 7:10 p.m.
-or- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - Milwaukee Brewers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at 7:10 p.m.
-or- Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - Milwaukee Brewers vs. Baltimore Orioles at 7:10 p.m.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please call the Brewers Ticket Office at 414-902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/admirals . These packages are also available by contacting the Milwaukee Admirals Ticket Office at414-227-0550 . Packages will be available beginning Monday, December 9 at 9 a.m. through Thursday, April 3, 2014 .
In addition to this special ticket package, the Admirals will continue to sport the "Ball and Glove" logo on their jerseys as the Brewers are the exclusive jersey sponsor of the team. Announcements during the game, dasherboard signage at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, radio spots during broadcasts and in-game promotions where fans can win Brewers prize packs are also a part of the partnership between the two clubs.
The Admirals return to action this Friday December 6th when they host Oklahoma City Barons at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, where all fans will take home a
Fans can purchase tickets by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 or by logging onto www.ticketmaster.com . Groups of 10 or more receive significant discounts off the original ticket price. For more information, or to purchase group tickets, fans can call the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 4, 2013
- Heeter Terrific Again But Phantoms Fall Short - Adirondack Phantoms
- Iowa Defeats San Antonio 5-4 in a Shootout - Iowa Wild
- McNabb, Porter Pace Amerks in 6-1 Rout of Comets - Rochester Americans
- Comets Run into Roadblock at Rochester - Utica Comets
- Reiter Lifts Sound Tigers to 1-0 Shutout Victory - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Devils Soar Past Falcons - Albany Devils
- Falcons Point Streak Halted in Loss at Albany - Springfield Falcons
- Lightning Recall Taormina from Syracuse - Syracuse Crunch
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Pirates Announce Youth Hockey Clinic Dates - Portland Pirates
- B-Sens Announce this Weekend's Promotional Nights - Binghamton Senators
- Gameday: Comets at Rochester - Utica Comets
- Grant Fuhr to Appear on Friday, December 27th - Abbotsford Heat
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Blackhawks Announce Roster Moves - Rockford IceHogs
- Ice Caps and Purolator Reunite to Shut out Hunger - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals, Brewers Present Two-Man Advantage - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Recall Gudlevskis from Florida Everblades - Syracuse Crunch
- McKenna Recalled by Columbus; Chaput, Cleente Returned to Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Phantoms Weekly - December Homestand - Adirondack Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.