B-Sens Announce this Weekend's Promotional Nights
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - Friday night versus the Hershey Bears will be the annual Teddy Bear Toss at the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena. Fans in attendance are encouraged to bring new or gently used teddy bears to throw onto the ice following the B-Sens first goal of the night. All teddy bears collected from the ice will be delivered to multiple area hospitals and agencies by members of Magic 101.7 and B-Sens players. Places who will receive teddy bears this year include Wilson, Binghamton General and Lourdes hospitals, the SOS Shelter, Toys for Tots, the Salvation Army and Woodrow Wilson Elementary School.
Friday will also be the first of two nights the Magic Paintbrush Project will be in attendance for their annual jersey auction. A silent auction featuring special jerseys with players handprints and caricatures will be available for fans to place bids on with the winners being posted during the third period of Saturday night's game. All proceeds raised will go directly to the Magic Paintbrush Project which provides family and community engagement programs that serve individuals of all ages with special needs. Their programs include innovative workshops, activities and materials designed to creatively engage ability and invite involvement with families and caregivers.
Take advantage of the B-Sens Friday Two-Pack on December 6th-two tickets, two hotdogs and two fountain drinks for only $32.00. This offer is valid only at the B-Sens Executive Office located on the 3rd floor of the Arena or by calling 722-SENS and only good for sections 6-10. Friday night is also a Price Chopper night where fans who present their Price Chopper AdvantEdge Cards receive $4.00 off the value of their ticket. This offer is limited to two tickets per card and valid at either the B-Sens Executive Office or the Arena Box Office.
Saturday will be Olum's Night when the B-Sens host the Albany Devils in a 7:05 p.m. puck drop. Olum's will have furniture and appliances on display around the concourse including a three-piece kitchen set and a living room set. They will also be giving away a RECLINER PER PERIOD to lucky fans in attendance. A sample of the recliners being given away will be on display on the concourse, and winners will receive a certificate redeemable for a recliner of up to the value $398.00. Winners will be announced at the start of each period.
Saturday night is also the B-Sens annual Skate with the Players presented by Fidelis Care. Following the conclusion of the game, fans in attendance who bring their own skates are welcome to join B-Sens players on ice to skate and interact. All participants in the postgame skate will receive a FREE pair of knit gloves courtesy of Fidelis Care.
Saturday will be a Matthews Auto Rewards Card night where fans who present their Rewards Card at either the B-Sens Executive Office or Arena Box Office will receive $3.00 off the value of their ticket (limit two discounts per card).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 4, 2013
- Heeter Terrific Again But Phantoms Fall Short - Adirondack Phantoms
- Iowa Defeats San Antonio 5-4 in a Shootout - Iowa Wild
- McNabb, Porter Pace Amerks in 6-1 Rout of Comets - Rochester Americans
- Comets Run into Roadblock at Rochester - Utica Comets
- Reiter Lifts Sound Tigers to 1-0 Shutout Victory - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Devils Soar Past Falcons - Albany Devils
- Falcons Point Streak Halted in Loss at Albany - Springfield Falcons
- Lightning Recall Taormina from Syracuse - Syracuse Crunch
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Pirates Announce Youth Hockey Clinic Dates - Portland Pirates
- B-Sens Announce this Weekend's Promotional Nights - Binghamton Senators
- Gameday: Comets at Rochester - Utica Comets
- Grant Fuhr to Appear on Friday, December 27th - Abbotsford Heat
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Blackhawks Announce Roster Moves - Rockford IceHogs
- Ice Caps and Purolator Reunite to Shut out Hunger - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals, Brewers Present Two-Man Advantage - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Recall Gudlevskis from Florida Everblades - Syracuse Crunch
- McKenna Recalled by Columbus; Chaput, Cleente Returned to Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Phantoms Weekly - December Homestand - Adirondack Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.