Davies Reassigned to KalamazooOctober 18, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Kalamazoo Wings
A third-year pro, Davies has spent the past three seasons in the AHL with the Wolves. Last season, the forward posted 23 points (11 goals, 12 assists) and had a plus/minus of +13 in 53 games.
A four-year standout at the University of Wisconsin, Davies began his pro career immediately following his senior season by competing in three games in the AHL with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
Davies, who is schedule to make his K-Wings debut this weekend, has not played a game this season in the AHL.
Kalamazoo will return home to Wings Stadium tomorrow, Friday, October 19th with a 7:30 p.m. face-off to battle Fort Wayne featuring a pregame home opening tailgate party.
Friday's contest will be the home opener for the K-Wings, who will debut the biggest video board in southwest Michigan, along with a new sound system, new flooring, paint and lighting in the concourse and more concession food options. The home opener, which is presented by 92.5 WZUU, will also feature a pre-game tailgate party in The Annex featuring the band, Plan Jane, as well as inflatable games for kids of all ages.
Friday is also the first FANomenal Friday, featuring $2 pint beers, $ 1 Pepsi and a special food item, which for this week will be $1 popcorn. Fort Wayne enters the week in a first place tie in the North Division.
Fans looking for a great deal should head to either Old Burdick's Downtown or Old Burdick's Wings West. While supplies last, anyone that purchases any entr"e ($9.99 or more) will receive a FREE ticket to the K-Wings home opener versus the Fort Wayne Komets this Friday, October 19th at 7:30 p.m. This $9.99 entr"e can be on any combination of items.
Single-game and season tickets for the 2012-2013 season are on sale at the Wings Stadium Ticket Office. Ticket Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday's. To charge tickets by phone, please call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.
Tickets for all K-Wings home games are $13 and $17.50 for adults and only $7 for kids ages 14 and under. The price for all K-Wings premium night games (all colored ice games and New Year's Eve game) are just $1 more.
Fans can save money by purchasing K-Wings single-game tickets in advance because tickets purchased on the day of a game increase by $2 (adults only).
ECHL Stories from October 18, 2012
- Davies Reassigned to Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Nailers Set for Three Game Weekend - Wheeling Nailers
- Everblades Announce Two Changes to 2012-13 Home Schedule - Florida Everblades
- Julien Brouillette Recalled to Hershey from Reading - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Name Captains - Greenville Road Warriors
- ECHL Transactions - October 18 - ECHL
- IceMen Host Undefeated Trenton Friday Night - Evansville IceMen
- Komets Add Defenseman Colten Hayes - Fort Wayne Komets
- Road Warriors Announce Roster Moves - Greenville Road Warriors
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Named "Preferred Hotel Brand of the ECHL" - ECHL
- Jackals Receive Trio from Binghamton - Elmira Jackals
- Huge Comeback Nets Reign First Home Win - Ontario Reign
- Titans Head out on Midwest Road Trip with Perfect Record in Tow - Trenton Titans
- King Helps Lead Idaho to 7-6 Shootout Win over Colorado - Colorado Eagles
- King Rules Colorado in Shootout Win - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.