Mavericks Trade Sellan to ArizonaOctober 25, 2010 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Missouri Mavericks Press Release
Sellan, 25 (4/4/85), played in two games for the Mavericks this season and was held scoreless in each game. The Montreal, Quebec native is in his fifth year pro and returns to Arizona where he played his first three seasons including a President's Cup Championship in 2008. He battled injuries in his first season with Missouri last year and finished with 23 points (12-1123) in 43 games.
"We appreciate how hard Karl worked to get through numerous injuries and get back to playing shape," said Hillman. "We didn't have Karl for the first three weeks of this season and upon his return we knew we needed to make room on the roster. Arizona will be a great fit for Karl and we wish him continued success."
The Mavericks also placed forward Derek Knowles on the 10-day injured reserve list, and forward Derek Pallardy was taken off the injured reserve. Pallardy will be available to play this weekend for the Mavericks.
The Mavericks host a pair of games this weekend at Independence Events Center. The Mississippi RiverKings are in town Friday night and the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs will battle the Mavericks on Saturday night. Both game times are set for 7:05 p.m. Tickets for all remaining regular season home games are on sale now starting at just $14 per game. Mini-plans, season tickets and group tickets are also available by calling (816) 252-7825 or visit www.MissouriMavericks.com for more information.
Central Hockey League Stories from October 25, 2010
- Shots from the Point - CHL
- Mavericks Trade Sellan to Arizona - Missouri Mavericks
- Sundogs Re-Acquire Sellan from Missouri; Delforte Placed on 10-Day I.R. - Arizona Sundogs
- RiverKings in the Community - Mississippi RiverKings
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Colorado Eagles Week in Review - Colorado Eagles
- Mudbugs Weekly - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Colorado's Scott May Named Oakley CHL Player of the Week - CHL
- Mavericks Weekly - Missouri Mavericks
- Four Games, Two Foes - Tulsa Oilers
- Sundogs and Freedom Station to Host 'Meet the Team' Party this Wednesday - Arizona Sundogs
- Sundogs Notes: Week of October 25, 2010 - Arizona Sundogs
- Jackalopes Weekly Update - Odessa Jackalopes
- RiverKings Weekly - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bucks Welcome Back Legends - Laredo Bucks
- IceMen Claim First-Ever Win in CHL - Evansville IceMen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.