Griffins Host Amerks On Winning WednesdayMarch 25, 2010 - American Hockey League (AHL) Grand Rapids Griffins
Time: 7 p.m. at Van Andel Arena (doors open at 6 p.m.).
Winning Wednesday: If the Griffins beat Rochester, each fan in attendance will be able to redeem their ticket stub for a free ticket to the Griffins vs. Rochester game on Wednesday, April 7. Redemptions can be made in advance at The Zone or at the box office on game night.
Library Night: Fans who present their Grand Rapids Public Library card or Kent District Library card at the Van Andel Arena box office on the night of the game or at The Zone anytime during the store's regular business hours can purchase a lower bowl ticket for just $10 - a savings of $7! Limit four tickets per card per person.
Post-Game Party: Head over to Ritz Koney Bar & Grille to meet the team and coaches at the post-game party.
Tickets for all 2009-10 Grand Rapids Griffins home games may be purchased:
* In person at all Star Tickets outlets, West Michigan Meijer locations, and at The Zone on the west side of Van Andel Arena; * By phone through Star Tickets at (616) 222-4000 or (800) 585-3737; * Online at griffinshockey.com or startickets.com.
Single-game ticket prices are $5 (Sunday-Thursday games only, advance purchase at The Zone), $13, $15 and $17 in the arena's upper level, and $17, $20, $25 and $30 in the lower level.
March Mayhem 4-Packs: The Griffins are offering specially priced 4-packs for each remaining home game ranging from $40 to $72. Each 4-pack purchase will be entered to win a Mini-Xtreme Hoop set - a value of $144.99 - courtesy of JustInTymeSports. Please visit griffinshockey.com/marchmayhem for more details.
Facebook "I'm A Fan" Deal: For just $15, fans of the Griffins on Facebook can purchase a ticket and receive an "I'm a Fan" t-shirt. Out of town fans are welcome to purchase the package as well to receive a t-shirt, and the Griffins will donate the ticket to a worthy local charity. To purchase, please visit griffinshockey.com/promocode and enter the code TSHIRT.
Playhouse Raffle: The season-long raffle for the Griffins/Van Andel Arena playhouse has three weeks remaining. This spectacular custom-built playhouse, donated by Out on a Limb Playhouses of Grand Haven, includes amenities such as a 22" HD television, a Sony PlayStation 3 game system with EA Sports' NHL 2010 video game, two stadium-style seats, a custom-made bench modeled after those in the Griffins' locker room, an "ice-rink" floor with dasher boards, a Griffins hanging scoreboard light, a built-in street hockey net and much more! The winner will also receive free delivery and site preparation/landscaping within 50 miles of Grand Rapids. Raffle tickets are available for $5 each or five for $20 and may be purchased at the playhouse display in the Van Andel Arena lobby before any Griffins game, on the concourse during intermission, or at griffinshockey.com/playhouse. The drawing will be held during the second intermission of the Griffins' regular season home finale on April 9, and all proceeds will benefit the Griffins Youth Foundation.
American Hockey League Stories from March 25, 2010
- Bulldogs Recall Maxime Lacroix From Cyclones - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Matt Kassian Named Houston Aeros 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Houston Aeros
- Kearns Named IceHogs' American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves To Present Anderson With Tim Breslin Unsung Hero Award - Chicago Wolves
- Moose Release Brandt & Kashirsky From PTO's - Manitoba Moose
- Phlex To Appear At Gliding Stars Ice Show - Adirondack Phantoms
- Jordan Lavallee-Smotherman Named Syracuse Crunch's 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Syracuse Crunch
- Bagnall Named Monarchs 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Manchester Monarchs
- Landon Wilson Named Texas Stars' 2009-10 American Specialty / AHL Man Of The Year - Texas Stars
- On-Ice Passes For KC And The Sunshine Band On Sale Now - Milwaukee Admirals
- AHL Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Sound Tigers Recall Bourbeau From Odessa - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Salak, Miller And Cheevers Featured In "Between The Pipes" Card Set - Rochester Americans
- Brodie Dupont Named Wolf Pack's 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Connecticut Whale
- Mike Moore Named Worcester Sharks AHL Man Of The Year - Worcester Sharks
- Eric Neilson Named Bulldogs' American Specialty/AHL Man of the Year - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Maki Named Admirals 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Milwaukee Admirals
- Logan Stephenson Named Adirondack's 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Adirondack Phantoms
- Vigilante Named Griffins' 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sterling Named Wolves 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man On The Year - Chicago Wolves
- Paul Baier Named Binghamton Senators' 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Binghamton Senators
- Derek Whitmore Named Portland's 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Portland Pirates
- Ty Wishart Named Norfolk Admirals' 2009-10 America Specialty/AHL Man of the Year - Norfolk Admirals
- Kevin Regan Named Providence Bruins Man Of The Year - Providence Bruins
- Josh Tordjman Named San Antonio Rampage's 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man of the Year - San Antonio Rampage
- Guillaume Desbiens Named Manitoba's American Specialty/AHL Man of the Year - Manitoba Moose
- Fitzpatrick Named Amerks' 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man of the Year - Rochester Americans
- American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year Team Award Winners Announced - AHL
- Morency Named Sound Tigers AHL Man Of The Year - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Matthew Pistilli Named Albany River Rats 2009-10 American Specialty/AHL Man Of The Year - Albany River Rats
- David Van der Gulik Named Abbotsford Heat's 2009-10 American - Abbotsford Heat
- Past And Present AHL Players Featured In "Between The Pipes" Card Set - AHL
- Griffins Host Amerks On Winning Wednesday - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Cody Almond - Houston Aeros
- Rampage To Host Face-Off Against Kids Cancer Night This Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Falcons Announce New NHL Affiliation Agreement - Springfield Falcons
- Syracuse Crunch And Anaheim Ducks Announce Affiliation - Syracuse Crunch
- Saturday Night's Wolf Pack Game To Air On WTIC NewsTalk 1080 - Connecticut Whale
- Trent Whitfield Recalled By Boston Bruins - Providence Bruins
- Moose Dropped By Bulldogs, 7-1 - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.