Zac Brown Band to Headline 2022 National Soccer Hall of Fame Weekend
Frisco, TX - Multi-platinum, Grammy award-winning Zac Brown Band will headline the 2022 National Soccer Hall of Fame weekend with a performance on Saturday, May 21, 2022 presented by WinStar World Casino and Resort. The concert will take place at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX following the 2022 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction ceremony.
Zac Brown Band is a multi-platinum, GRAMMY Award-winning, Southern rock group led by front man, Zac Brown. The group's forthcoming new album, The Comeback, is set for release via Warner Music Nashville/Home Grown Music on October 15th and is available for pre-order now. Throughout their career spanning more than a decade, Zac Brown Band has had six consecutive albums reach the top 10 of the Billboard 200 and five consecutive albums debut at #1 on Billboard's Country Albums chart. To date, the group has won three GRAMMY Awards, including Best New Artist in 2010, sold more than 30 million singles, 9 million albums, amassed over 10 billion catalog streams to date, achieved 15 #1 radio singles and are the second act to top both the Country and Active Rock formats. Zac Brown Band has headlined 8 North American Tours and currently holds the record for most consecutive sold-out shows at the iconic Fenway Park. Since their debut, Zac Brown Band has developed a reputation with critics and fans alike as one of the most dynamic live performers, marked by strong musicianship that defies genre boundaries.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Presale tickets for the 2022 National Soccer Hall of Fame concert are available from 10AM CT on Tuesday, October 12 through 10PM CT on Thursday, October 14 at NationalSoccerHoF.com. Fans can register for presale tickets now by visiting NationalSoccerHoF.com/ZacBrownBand. Tickets go on sale to the general public starting at 10AM CT on Friday, October 15 at NationalSoccerHoF.com. FC Dallas Season Ticket Members and Partners will receive direct communication from Toyota Stadium regarding exclusive presale opportunities. Please contact Memberships@FCDallas.com for additional information.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 4, 2021
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: October 4, 2021 - San Jose Earthquakes
- LA Galaxy and LAFC Issue Joint Statement - LA Galaxy
- Three Timbers Players Called up for International Duty - Portland Timbers
- Four Houston Dynamo FC Players Named to FIFA World Cup Qualifying Rosters - Houston Dynamo FC
- Francisco Calvo and Gastón Giménez Called up for National Team Duty as Chicago Fire FC Heads into FIFA Break - Chicago Fire FC
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC Forward Brian White Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 29 - MLS
- Zac Brown Band to Headline 2022 National Soccer Hall of Fame Weekend - FC Dallas
- Austin FC Midfielder Cecilio Domínguez Named to MLS Team of the Week - Austin FC
- Philadelphia Union's Chris Albright to Join FC Cincinnati as New General Manager - Philadelphia Union
- Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride Announce 2021 Breast Cancer Awareness Month Initiatives - Orlando City SC
- Five Points: Take a Break - New York City FC
- Six Philadelphia Union Players Receive International Call-Ups - Philadelphia Union
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Rapids Fall 3-0 on the Road vs Sounders - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC Breezes Past Colorado in 3-0 Home Victory - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Battle LAFC to 1-1 Draw at Dignity Health Sports Park on Sunday Night - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Announces Roster Decisions for 2022 Season
- FC Dallas U-15, U-17 and U-19 Academy Teams to Participate in MLS NEXT Fest
- FC Dallas Hosts Toronto FC in 2022 Home Opener on February 26
- FC Dallas Academy Product Ricardo Pepi Named MLS Young Player of the Year
- National Soccer Hall of Fame Announces Final Ballots for Election to 2022 Class