Windy City Acquires Rights to Former NBA Players Andrew Harrison & Jeremy Pargo
The Windy City Bulls, presented by BMO, the NBA G League affiliate of the Chicago Bulls, have traded a pair of future NBA G League Draft picks to the Santa Cruz Warriors for the player rights to Andrew Harrison, Jeremy Pargo and a future NBA G League Draft third round pick.
The two draft picks the Bulls are sending to the Warriors are their 2022 first round pick and second round pick.
Harrison was a McDonald's All-American coming out of high school and led the University of Kentucky to consecutive Final Four appearances during his two years with the Wildcats. The 6-foot-6 guard declared for the 2015 NBA Draft following his sophomore season at Kentucky, and he was selected by the Phoenix Suns in the second round with the 44th overall pick.
Over the course of three seasons, Harrison played 145 games in the NBA, starting in 64 of them. The 27-year-old also has NBA G League experience, playing in a combined 85 games for the Iowa Energy and Santa Cruz.
Pargo currently plays in Italy for Napoli Basket. The 35-year-old Chicago native has played 86 games in the NBA for four different teams. Pargo has NBA G League experience, logging 50 games over two seasons with Santa Cruz. Additionally, he's the brother of former Chicago Bulls player Jannero Pargo, who served as a Windy City assistant coach from 2017-19.
For tickets and additional information, please visit WindyCityBulls.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 10, 2022
- Santa Cruz Warriors Beat Memphis Hustle, 132-130 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mavericks Sign Pinson to Two-Way Contract - Texas Legends
- Windy City Acquires Rights to Former NBA Players Andrew Harrison & Jeremy Pargo - Windy City Bulls
- Motor City Cruise Claim Marcus Thornton from Available Player Pool - Motor City Cruise
- Top Talent to Shine in NBA All-Star 2022's NBA G League Next Gem Game - NBA G League Ignite
- Charge to Face G League Ignite in Inaugural Next Gem Game - Cleveland Charge
- Stars Acquire Rayvonte Rice - Salt Lake City Stars
- Warriors Acquire Ryan Taylor and Frankie Ferrari - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Stars Host Skyforce and Lakers this Week - Salt Lake City Stars
- Cleveland Cavaliers Convert Brandon Goodwin to Two-Way Contract - Westchester Knicks
- Herd Loses First Regular Season Game - Wisconsin Herd
- Cruise Hand Go-Go First Loss of Regular Season - Capital City Go-Go
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.