Wilson Signs PTO with AHL's Chicago Wolves
Kalamazoo, MI. - Kalamazoo Wings defenseman Ben Wilson has signed a PTO with the Chicago Wolves the organization announced on Wednesday afternoon.
Wilson, 28, just concluded his eighth professional season, and sixth with the K-Wings tallying 12 points (1g, 11a) and 99 penalty minutes in 68 games. The captain also appeared in all six playoff games for Kalamazoo. During the course of his career Wilson has appeared in 40 AHL games, while adding another 378 in the ECHL and CHL.
The defenseman is expected to join the Wolves for Game 4 of their best-of-five series against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Wednesday night in Grand Rapids.
Playoff tickets are on sale now! Tickets are available at the Wings Event Center Box Office or by visiting kwings.com. Kalamazoo Wings full season tickets are available now for the 2019-20 season! More information can be gathered at www.kwings.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 24, 2019
- Oilers Win Game 7 to Advance to Mountain Division Finals - Tulsa Oilers
- Steelheads Announce Division Final Playoff Schedule against Oilers - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavericks Eliminated in Game Seven Loss at Tulsa - Kansas City Mavericks
- Wilson Signs PTO with AHL's Chicago Wolves - Kalamazoo Wings
- Matt Christine Named Royals Marketing Director - Reading Royals
- Beast Fall in Overtime in Game Six, Lose Series 4-2 - Brampton Beast
- Cyclones Release Schedule for Central Division Finals - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.