Walker Leads Milkmen to Second Straight Win
Adam Walker continues to set records for the Milkmen as he is the first player to hit three (3) home runs in a single game. Adam hit home runs in the second, fourth and ninth innings as the Milkmen defeated the Air Hogs by a score of 10-3.
Although down 2-1 after two innings, the Milkmen went on a hitting barrage in their win in Grand Prairie, Texas. Newcomer and Starter, Joey Wagman, threw the first four innings giving up two lone runs over four innings. Wagman is a member of the Israeli National Baseball Team who recently signed a contract with the Milkmen.
Zack Hartman got the win for the Milkmen because Wagman did not finish the necessary five (5) innings. Hartman pitched the fifth and sixth innings without giving up a run and Carlos Diaz threw the seventh and eighth innings. Tanner Keist finished the game for the Milkmen striking out the final three batters.
The offense was of course was led by Walker's three home runs, along with two hits from Nolan Earley, Dan Ward and Sam Dexter. Ward and Walker hit mammoth home runs in the ninth inning with both blasts going over the building in left field.
The Milkmen conclude their series with the Air Hogs on Thursday at 7:05 pm. All Star Angel Ventura will attempt to continue the winning streak for the Milkmen.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from July 18, 2019
- 'Roaders Bombard Saltdogs, Complete Sweep - Cleburne Railroaders
- Shoemaker Smashes Two Home Runs as Saints Remain Unbeaten in Home Series' with 8-6 Win over T-Bones - St. Paul Saints
- A Gem by Hilton Leads to a 4-0 AirHogs Victory - Texas AirHogs
- 'Dogs Swept in Cleburne - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Making a Splash, Saints Sign Former League MVP, Outfielder Josh Romanski, Pitcher Benji Waite - St. Paul Saints
- Goldeyes Announce Bacon Night - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- RailCats Activate Akanuma from Disabled List - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Tech Startup Launches in Gary, IN - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Walker Leads Milkmen to Second Straight Win - Milwaukee Milkmen
- Chicago with Late Comeback Takes Rubber Game - Sioux City Explorers
- Dogs Rally Late, Stun Explorers in Extras - Chicago Dogs
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Birds Score Three in Ninth But Fall at Winnipeg - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Early Offence Supports Six Scoreless from French - Winnipeg Goldeyes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.