Tech Startup Launches in Gary, IN
(Gary, IN)- In a Region primarily known for skilled labor and industrial jobs we rarely hear about opportunities in Technology. However, as the education landscape shifts to emphasize STEM, the Region has the potential to develop an in demand labor market for the technology industry. One of the newest tech startups to tap into the Region's talent pool is Grablr.
Grablr is a technology startup that provides in-seat delivery for concessions at stadiums. The Gary SouthShore RailCats currently offer in-seat delivery powered by Grablr. Soon sports fans will never have to miss a moment of a game in a concessions line. With multiple service options to skip the lines at stadiums, fan experience and innovation are top priority. Grablr still manages to take it a step further by providing jobs and career exposure in the technology industry to high school and college students in Gary, and throughout the Region.
On Saturday July 20th, Grablr will have an official launch event showcasing their product at the RailCats Stadium. With the purchase of an event ticket, you will be able to attend the RailCats game on that day, test the Grablr platform, and mingle with the Grablr team at the Festival of the Lakes in Hammond later that evening!
To learn more about Grablr visit www.grablr.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from July 18, 2019
- 'Roaders Bombard Saltdogs, Complete Sweep - Cleburne Railroaders
- Shoemaker Smashes Two Home Runs as Saints Remain Unbeaten in Home Series' with 8-6 Win over T-Bones - St. Paul Saints
- A Gem by Hilton Leads to a 4-0 AirHogs Victory - Texas AirHogs
- 'Dogs Swept in Cleburne - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Making a Splash, Saints Sign Former League MVP, Outfielder Josh Romanski, Pitcher Benji Waite - St. Paul Saints
- Goldeyes Announce Bacon Night - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- RailCats Activate Akanuma from Disabled List - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Tech Startup Launches in Gary, IN - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Walker Leads Milkmen to Second Straight Win - Milwaukee Milkmen
- Chicago with Late Comeback Takes Rubber Game - Sioux City Explorers
- Dogs Rally Late, Stun Explorers in Extras - Chicago Dogs
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Birds Score Three in Ninth But Fall at Winnipeg - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Early Offence Supports Six Scoreless from French - Winnipeg Goldeyes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gary SouthShore Railcats Stories
- RailCats Announce Latest Set of Off-Season Roster Moves
- RailCats Announce Front Office Additions Including American Association's First Female Lead Broadcaster
- RailCats to Honor Indiana Beach Passes During 2020 Season
- RailCats Announce Off-Season Roster Moves
- RailCats Announce Staff Additions and Promotions for 2020