Victory Field's 10 Millionth Fan Contest Launched
INDIANAPOLIS -- Since opening on July 11, 1996, Victory Field has hosted 9,975,795 fans and is now expected to welcome its 10 millionth fan on Friday, May 17. All fans (18 and older) in attendance at the game will have a chance to be named the honorary 10 millionth fan and take home a special package that includes a chance at winning $10,000.
On Friday, May 17 all ticketed fans (18 and older) in attendance for the Indians 7:15 p.m. contest against the Buffalo Bisons can enter the "10 Millionth Fan" contest at the Register to Win Gazebo in the PNC Plaza located in center field. Fans must show their May 17, 2013 ticket to be eligible to enter. Entries will be accepted until the end of the fourth inning.
One person will then be chosen as the honorary 10 millionth fan and will receive a special package full of exciting items in numerals of 10 as well the opportunity to leave Victory Field with $10,000. The 10 millionth fan will take home $10,000 if the Indians win the contest against Buffalo by scoring exactly 10 runs. Since Victory Field opened on July 11, 1996, the Indians have scored exactly 10 runs in a win 25 times over 18 seasons.
This season the Indians are off to their best home start in Victory Field history at 17-4 and currently own the best overall record (27-12) in all of Triple-A baseball. The Tribe's offense has been red hot at home as of late scoring 32 runs over their last five home contests. The Indians have also been on a power surge in the month of May, belting eight home runs in 12 games.
No matter the outcome, the honorary 10 millionth fan will walk away with a package valued at $1,500 that includes:
A 10 millionth fan Indians jersey
10 autographs from Indians players on a baseball
10 2013 Indians Box Seat Flex Plan Vouchers
10 $10 Tribe Tokens
10 $10 Marathon gas cards
10 Qdoba Mexican Grill Reward Cards (each loaded with five free entrÃ¯Â¿Â½es)
10 $10 Dicks Sporting Goods Bonus cards
10 McAlister's Deli VIP cards
10 Person pizza party courtesy of Arni's Pizza
10 Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches
10 Gigi's cupcakes
10 Sliders at Harry & Izzy's
Prize package from the Hoosier Lottery
For more information on Victory Field's 10 Millionth Fan contest visit IndyIndians.com/10MillionthFan.
Come out and celebrate summer with your Indianapolis Indians. Tickets for the ten millionth fan celebration and the rest of the Tribe's 2013 season are currently available by clicking here, through the Indians' single-game ticket hotline at 317-269-2282 or by visiting the Victory Field Box Office on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from May 14, 2013
- Bats Win Back-And-Forth Battle with Charlotte - Louisville Bats
- Soriano, Chiefs Walk off in 14 - Syracuse Chiefs
- Red Wings Post-Game Notes - Rochester Red Wings
- Indians Blast Buffalo 10-4 - Indianapolis Indians
- PawSox Top Gwinnet 5-3 - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Exposito, Big Eighth Propel Tides over Lehigh Valley - Norfolk Tides
- Mud Hens Rout Railriders, 10-2 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Hens Outslug RailRiders, 10-2, for Second Straight Win - Toledo Mud Hens
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bisons Notes - Buffalo at Indianapolis (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Orioles Place LHP Wei-Yin Chen on 15-Day Disabled List - Norfolk Tides
- Victory Field's 10 Millionth Fan Contest Launched - Indianapolis Indians
- Rochester Red Wings Game Notes - Rochester Red Wings
- Gwinnett Braves Host "Will to Win Night" on May 18 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Louisville Offense Starting to Take Flight - Louisville Bats
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Cole De Vries Set to Make Rehab Start with Red Wings on Wednesday - Rochester Red Wings
- Columbus Prevails over Rochester 7-5 - Columbus Clippers
- Hamilton Runs Wild, Bullpen Falters - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indianapolis Indians Stories
- Toledo's Late Barrage Leads to Series Split
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (50-40) vs. Toledo Mud Hens (50-41)
- Indians Jump into First Place in IL West with Comeback Victory
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (49-40) vs. Toledo Mud Hens (50-40)
- Waddell Fans Career-High Nine as Indians Blast Mud Hens