Red Wings Post-Game Notes
- THE LEAD: The Bulls jumped in front 4-0 in the second inning as Rich Thompson and Jason Bourgeois each delivered two-out, two- run base hits off Wings starter Kyle Gibson... The Red Wings had several chances to tie or take the lead late in the ball game but went just 2-for-15 with runners in scoring position and left 12 men on base.
- Antoan Richardson, the Wings lead off hitter, went 3-for-4 with a walk and 2 runs scored... He has now reached base safely in 25 con- secutive games between New Britain (AA) and Rochester... In his first 2 games with the Wings, Richardson is 4-for-8 with a pair of walks.
- Richardson and Ray Olmedo, the 1-2 hitters in the Red Wings order, were on base a combined 8 times and scored all 4 of the Wings runs on Tuesday... Olmedo finished 2-for-4 with a walk and reached on an error.
- Chris Colabello extended his hit streak to 6 games going 2-for-5 with a pair of infield singles... Colabello is hitting .409 (9-for-22) over the streak and now has 7 multi-hit efforts in his last 14 games... The Wings first baseman has now hit in 15 of his last 16 games and has recorded a hit in 31 of the Wings 39 games this season (79%).
- Eric Farris pinch-hit for Brian Dinkelman in the 7th inning and struck out with the bases loaded; however he would extend his hitting streak to 8 games with a two-out double in the 9th inning... The double was also the first extra-base hit of the night for the Wings ex- tending their streak of recording at least one extra-base hit to 23 games.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from May 14, 2013
- Bats Win Back-And-Forth Battle with Charlotte - Louisville Bats
- Soriano, Chiefs Walk off in 14 - Syracuse Chiefs
- Red Wings Post-Game Notes - Rochester Red Wings
- Indians Blast Buffalo 10-4 - Indianapolis Indians
- PawSox Top Gwinnet 5-3 - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Exposito, Big Eighth Propel Tides over Lehigh Valley - Norfolk Tides
- Mud Hens Rout Railriders, 10-2 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Hens Outslug RailRiders, 10-2, for Second Straight Win - Toledo Mud Hens
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bisons Notes - Buffalo at Indianapolis (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Orioles Place LHP Wei-Yin Chen on 15-Day Disabled List - Norfolk Tides
- Victory Field's 10 Millionth Fan Contest Launched - Indianapolis Indians
- Rochester Red Wings Game Notes - Rochester Red Wings
- Gwinnett Braves Host "Will to Win Night" on May 18 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Louisville Offense Starting to Take Flight - Louisville Bats
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Cole De Vries Set to Make Rehab Start with Red Wings on Wednesday - Rochester Red Wings
- Columbus Prevails over Rochester 7-5 - Columbus Clippers
- Hamilton Runs Wild, Bullpen Falters - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.