Victor Ulloa Named to MLS Team of the Week
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati midfielder Victor Ulloa has earned a place on Major League Soccer's Team of the Week presented by Audi for Week 11 for his performance in FC Cincinnati's 2-1 win against the Montreal Impact on Saturday afternoon.
This is Ulloa's second appearance on MLS Team of the Week this season after earning a place on the seven-player bench in Week 4.
The midfielder completed 74-of-86 passes, good for a passing accuracy of 86.0%. The Wylie, Texas, native was instrumental in buildup play for the Orange and Blue, as his 95 touches were most among non-defenders and ranked third overall behind Greg Garza (107) and Kendall Waston (101).
The Orange and Blue will return to the road next weekend when they play Orlando City SC at Orlando City Stadium on Sunday, May 19. The match will be televised locally on WSTR Star64, streamed regionally on FloFC, out of market on ESPN+ and carried on the radio on WDJO, while an audio stream will be available on the TuneIn app and fccincinnati.com. FC Cincinnati's next home game will come on Saturday, May 25, when FCC host the New York Red Bulls at 7:30 p.m. at Nippert Stadium. Pick-Six mini plans, and individual-game tickets and group options are on sale at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 13, 2019
- OneRepublic Headlines 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - FC Dallas
- New England Revolution Part Ways with General Manager Michael Burns - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update - May 13, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Deposits for 2020 Season Tickets Now Accepted - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Forward Gyasi Zardes to a Multi-Year Contract Extension - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Victor Ulloa Named to MLS Team of the Week - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Faces Quick Turnaround Wednesday in Seattle - Orlando City SC
- Lagos Kunga Loaned to Memphis 901 FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Avaya Stadium to Host Cruz Azul vs. Atlas on July 10 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer to Launch Channel on Pluto TV - MLS
- D.C. United Beat Sporting KC 1-0 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Shoulder Programming for MLS Is Back Tournament
- FC Cincinnati launch "WFH" Kits ahead of MLS is Back Tournament
- FC Cincinnati Loan Forward Rashawn Dally to Las Vegas Lights FC
- FC Cincinnati Commits $250,000 to the FC Cincinnati Foundation to Support Programs Addressing Racial Disparities
- FC Cincinnati Donate $62,000 to United Way Through West End Stadium Deposits