OneRepublic Headlines 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Weekend
Frisco, TX - Grammy-nominated OneRepublic will headline the 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Weekend with a performance on Saturday, September 21, 2019. The Fray will serve as the opening act. The concert will take place at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX following the 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
Formed in 2007, OneRepublic released their debut album, Dreaming Out Loud, in 2007 as well. Its lead single "Apologize" reached number one in 16 countries and helped the band earn its first Grammy Award nomination. The band's third album, Native, became OneRepublic's first top ten album on the Billboard 200.
Grammy-nominated OneRepublic, is comprised of singer/songwriter and lead vocalist Ryan Tedder, guitarists Zach Filkins and Drew Brown, bassist and cellist Brent Kutzle, and drummer Eddie Fisher. The band released their debut set Dreaming Out Loud in 2007. The Mosley Music Group/Interscope release included the multi-platinum-selling smash single "Apologize," which shattered digital sales and airplay records worldwide and received a Grammy Award nomination. The band's sophomore album, 2009'sWaking Up, produced the hit singles "All the Right Moves," "Secrets" and "Good Life." The certified-platinum album Native followed in 2013, featuring the No.1 hit and 10 million plus-selling single "Counting Stars," along with a worldwide tour. OneRepublic released Oh My My, their fourth full-length album in 2016. This past spring, the band released "Start Again ft. Logic," a song featured on the soundtrack for the Netflix drama 13 Reasons Why and "Connection" which was part of FCA's Summer of Jeep campaign.
The Fray, which formed in 2002, released its self-titled first album in 2005 featuring the hit singles "Over My Head (Cable Car)" and "How to Save a Life," which went double-platinum. The release also earned the band a 2010 Grammy nomination.
"We are looking forward to building on the success of 2018's inaugural Hall of Fame weekend with a great concert lineup featuring OneRepublic and The Fray," said FCD president Dan Hunt. "The concert along with the Induction Ceremony and the Hall of Fame Game featuring FC Dallas and New York City FC on September 22 will offer a phenomenal experience for everyone."
Presale tickets for the 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame concert are available at 10AM CT on Tuesday, May 14. Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, May 17 at 10AM CT. FC Dallas Season Ticket Members and Partners will receive direct communication from FC Dallas regarding exclusive presale opportunities.
Tickets will be available for sale at www.NationalSoccerHoF.com. Please contact Memberships@FCDallas.com for additional information.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 13, 2019
- OneRepublic Headlines 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - FC Dallas
- New England Revolution Part Ways with General Manager Michael Burns - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update - May 13, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Deposits for 2020 Season Tickets Now Accepted - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Forward Gyasi Zardes to a Multi-Year Contract Extension - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Victor Ulloa Named to MLS Team of the Week - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Faces Quick Turnaround Wednesday in Seattle - Orlando City SC
- Lagos Kunga Loaned to Memphis 901 FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Avaya Stadium to Host Cruz Azul vs. Atlas on July 10 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer to Launch Channel on Pluto TV - MLS
- D.C. United Beat Sporting KC 1-0 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Falls to Minnesota United FC
- #MINvFCD: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match
- Four FC Dallas Homegrowns Named to 2019 MLS Homegrown Game Presented by Energizer
- FC Dallas Draws Club Tijuana 0-0 in Friendly
- FC Dallas & National Soccer Hall of Fame Host USWNT Watch Party for FIFA Women's World Cup Final vs Netherlands