Orlando City Faces Quick Turnaround Wednesday in Seattle
ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando City SC (3-5-3, 12 points) closes out its two-game road trip on Wednesday against the Seattle Sounders (6-1-4, 22 points). Kickoff is set for 10:30 p.m. ET at CenturyLink Field.
The match will be locally televised on My65 and available on YouTube TV. It will also be broadcast on FM 96.9 The Game in English and La Nueva 990am in Spanish.
"We have great confidence in our group and the depth we have to go and get a result in Seattle," Orlando City Head Coach James O'Connor said. "Similar to Atlanta, the atmosphere should be exciting and these are the types of matches our guys are excited to be in."
The Lions enter Wednesday's contest off a 1-0 loss in Atlanta on Sunday. Gonzalo 'Pity' Martinez scored the eventual game-winner for the Five Stripes in the 14th minute.
After recording three saves in Sunday's match, Brian Rowe now sits atop Major League Soccer with 40 saves in 2019.
Seattle comes into the week fresh off a 1-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo this past Saturday. Cristian Roldan scored the lone goal for the Sounders on the night in the fifth minute, his second goal in as many games.
Jordan Morris leads the Sounders with four goals this season, while Nicolás Loderio leads the side with six assists. Goalkeeper Stefan Frei sits just behind Rowe in saves this season with 39.
Following Wednesday's contest, the Lions return to Orlando for their third of three matches in an eight-day span when they face 2019 MLS expansion side FC Cincinnati on Sunday at Orlando City Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 13, 2019
- OneRepublic Headlines 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - FC Dallas
- New England Revolution Part Ways with General Manager Michael Burns - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update - May 13, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Deposits for 2020 Season Tickets Now Accepted - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Forward Gyasi Zardes to a Multi-Year Contract Extension - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Victor Ulloa Named to MLS Team of the Week - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Faces Quick Turnaround Wednesday in Seattle - Orlando City SC
- Lagos Kunga Loaned to Memphis 901 FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Avaya Stadium to Host Cruz Azul vs. Atlas on July 10 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer to Launch Channel on Pluto TV - MLS
- D.C. United Beat Sporting KC 1-0 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.