Lagos Kunga Loaned to Memphis 901 FC
ATLANTA - Atlanta United today announced forward Lagos Kunga has been loaned to Memphis 901 FC of the United Soccer League Championship for the remainder of the 2019 season.
"This is a good opportunity for Lagos to challenge himself in a new environment," said Atlanta United Vice President and Technical Director Carlos Bocanegra. "We believe in Lagos and will closely monitor his development during his time in Memphis."
Kunga has made two appearances for ATL UTD 2 this season. The Homegrown forward made 31 appearances and scored five goals with the USL side in 2018.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 13, 2019
- OneRepublic Headlines 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - FC Dallas
- New England Revolution Part Ways with General Manager Michael Burns - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update - May 13, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Deposits for 2020 Season Tickets Now Accepted - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Forward Gyasi Zardes to a Multi-Year Contract Extension - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Victor Ulloa Named to MLS Team of the Week - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Faces Quick Turnaround Wednesday in Seattle - Orlando City SC
- Lagos Kunga Loaned to Memphis 901 FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Avaya Stadium to Host Cruz Azul vs. Atlas on July 10 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer to Launch Channel on Pluto TV - MLS
- D.C. United Beat Sporting KC 1-0 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta United FC Stories
- Atlanta United and the Atlanta Falcons to Retire No. 44 for 2021 Season in Honor of Hank Aaron
- 2021 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Set for April Kickoff
- Atlanta United Selects Josh Bauer and Aiden McFadden in 2021 MLS SuperDraft
- Atlanta United Acquires $125,000 in General Allocation Money from D.C. United
- Atlanta United Signs Machop Chol as Homegrown Player