Deposits for 2020 Season Tickets Now Accepted
CINCINNATI - As FC Cincinnati's 2021 opening of the West End Stadium starts peeking on the horizon, fans looking to be part of the Orange and Blue's 2020 historic last season in Nippert Stadium can now reserve their places.
Starting today, Monday, May 13, deposits for new 2020 season ticket memberships are being accepted. For just $50, fans can secure their priority access for the best available seat locations - at the best rates - for the 2020 MLS season, FC Cincinnati's final season at Nippert Stadium.
Fans can place their $50 deposits for new 2020 season tickets at fccincinnati.com/deposits or by calling 513-977-KICK (5425).
Frequently Asked Questions About 2020 Deposits
Current 2019 season ticket members DO NOT need to place deposits for 2020. Current season ticket members will receive renewal information later this summer.
A $50 deposit grants access to purchase up to eight season tickets for the 2020 season, and the deposit will be applied to the full cost of 2020 Season Tickets.
A 2020 Season Ticket Membership also secures fans' place on the club's priority list, which will be utilized when sales begin in the new West End Stadium for the 2021 season.
A full host of benefits also come with Season Ticket Memberships, including per-game price savings, FCC team store discounts, invitations to exclusive STM events, priority access to special soccer events (international friendlies, postseason and U.S. Open Cup games), access to a ticket exchange program, a dedicated member consultant and much more.
The Orange and Blue will be back in action on Sunday, May 19, when the club travels to face Orlando City SC in a 3 p.m. game at Orlando City Stadium. The match will be televised locally on WSTR Star64, streamed regionally on FloFC, out-of-market on ESPN+ and carried on the radio on WDJO, while an audio stream will be available on the TuneIn app and fccincinnati.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 13, 2019
- OneRepublic Headlines 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - FC Dallas
- New England Revolution Part Ways with General Manager Michael Burns - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update - May 13, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Deposits for 2020 Season Tickets Now Accepted - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Forward Gyasi Zardes to a Multi-Year Contract Extension - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Victor Ulloa Named to MLS Team of the Week - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Faces Quick Turnaround Wednesday in Seattle - Orlando City SC
- Lagos Kunga Loaned to Memphis 901 FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 13, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- Avaya Stadium to Host Cruz Azul vs. Atlas on July 10 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer to Launch Channel on Pluto TV - MLS
- D.C. United Beat Sporting KC 1-0 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- Season Ticket Memberships Now on Sale to General Public
- FC Cincinnati acquire forward Brenner Souza da Silva from Sao Paulo FC as a Young Designated Player
- FC Cincinnati Add Four Players in 2021 MLS SuperDraft, Select Calvin Harris with Second Overall Pick
- FC Cincinnati Acquire International Roster Spot from Nashville SC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Free Agent Goalkeeper Cody Cropper