Two Date Changes on Chicago Wolves Schedule
GLENVIEW, Ill. - Two Chicago Wolves road games have changed dates -- one at Cleveland and the other at San Antonio.
In Cleveland, the game previously announced for a noon puck drop on Saturday, Nov. 23, has been moved to 6 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 22, at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
In San Antonio, the game announced as a 7 p.m. start on Wednesday, Jan. 8, has been shifted to a 7 p.m. start on Saturday, Jan. 11, at AT&T Center.
All of the Wolves' 38 home dates remain the same -- starting with the opener on Saturday, Oct. 5, versus the Grand Rapids Griffins at Allstate Arena. To set up a season-ticket package or a group outing, visit ChicagoWolves.com or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 13, 2019
- Get $8.15 Tickets to Home Opener this Thursday, August 15 - Rockford IceHogs
- Roadrunners Welcome Bill Nervig as Head Athletic Trainer - Tucson Roadrunners
- Moose Announce 2019-20 Schedule Update - Manitoba Moose
- Two Date Changes on Chicago Wolves Schedule - Chicago Wolves
- Monsters Announce Date and Time Adjustments for the 2019-20 Regular-Season Schedule - Cleveland Monsters
- Penguins Announce Change to 2019-20 Schedule - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Changes Announced for Rampage Home Schedule - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.