Tonight Is Mental Health Awareness Night, Presented by Mental Health Associates of the Triad
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and the High Point Rockers have teamed up with Mental Health Associates of the Triad to raise awareness on signs and symptoms of these illnesses.
Join us TONIGHT Friday, May 17th as we help to raise funds for MHA while also educating fans on how to spot mental health issues and ways to treat them. The night will include a special giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, courtesy of Mental Health Associates of the Triad.
Gates open at 6:00pm with first pitch against the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs set for 7:00pm!
Rockers Upcoming Home Schedule
Sat., May 18th v. Southern MD
Police Appreciation Night, presented by Ilderton DCJR
Sun., May 19th v. Southern MD
Super Hero Day; Hi-Socks Sunday, presented by Covington; Family Funday, presented by Bethany Medical
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from May 17, 2019
- Patriots, Jodie Makes History with 4-2 Win - Somerset Patriots
- Somerset's Kubiak Freezes Lancaster at 999 Wins - Lancaster Barnstormers
- Brett Jodie Wins 500th Game as Somerset Patriots Manager - Somerset Patriots
- Nieuwenhuis and Washington Blast Ducks Past Bees - Long Island Ducks
- Southern Maryland Falls in First Ever Meeting with High Point - Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- July4York to Reach New Heights of Fun - York Revolution
- Tonight Is Mental Health Awareness Night, Presented by Mental Health Associates of the Triad - High Point Rockers
- Revs' Woes in Texas Continue with Another Shutout Loss - York Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.