Timbers Schedule Set for 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational in February
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Timbers schedule for the 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational hosted by AEG was announced this morning, the club shared.
The Timbers will travel to Indio, Calif. for a preseason tournament at the Empire Polo Club alongside 11 other MLS teams from Feb. 6 - Feb. 18. Portland will kick off the tournament against LA Galaxy on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 10:30 a.m. (Pacific). Next up, the Timbers will face Toronto FC for a midweek match on Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 2 p.m. (Pacific). In its last match of the tournament, Portland will face its 2021 MLS Cup foe New York City FC on Saturday, Feb. 18 at 12 p.m. (Pacific). The second annual invitational will be open to fans and tickets go on-sale at www.CoachellaValleyInvitational.com on Friday, Dec. 2 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Portland Timbers 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational Schedule
All matches are Pacific time
Date Opponent Kickoff
Sunday, Feb. 12 LA Galaxy 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 15 Toronto FC 2 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 18 New York City FC 12 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 1, 2022
- Sounders FC Hosts USA vs. Netherlands FIFA World Cup Watch Party - Seattle Sounders FC
- Inter Miami CF Academy Set to Participate in 2023 MLS NEXT Fest - Inter Miami CF
- Preview: NYCFC to Compete in MLS NEXT Fest - New York City FC
- Timbers Schedule Set for 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational in February - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy to Host 2022 FIFA World Cup Watch Party at Tom's Watch Bar - LA Galaxy
- NYCFC Announce Schedule for Preseason Matches at Second Annual Coachella Valley InvitationalÃÂ - New York City FC
- Colorado Rapids Decline the Option to Make Lucas Esteves' Loan a Permanent Transfer - Colorado Rapids
- Earthquakes Announce 2023 Preseason Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- Charlotte FC to Compete in Second Annual Coachella Valley Invitational at Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA - Charlotte FC
- New York Red Bulls Set to Participate in Second Annual Coachella Valley Invitational - New York Red Bulls
- LA Galaxy Announce Full Schedule for Second Annual Coachella Valley Invitational at Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA - LA Galaxy
- Whitecaps FC Confirm 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational Preseason Matches - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- D.C. United Announce Schedule for Preseason Matches at Second Annual Coachella Valley Invitational - D.C. United
- FC Cincinnati Academy Set to Participate in MLS NEXT Fest - FC Cincinnati
- New York Red Bulls Sign New York Native Curtis Ofori to Homegrown Deal - New York Red Bulls
- River Plate and C.F. Monterrey to Play January Friendly at Q2 Stadium - Austin FC
- By the Numbers Powered by CDW: Nashville SC's 2022 Season - Nashville SC
- MLS NEXT Fest Brings over 400 of North America's Top Youth Soccer Teams Together in One Location - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Timbers Acquire $50,000 in 2023 General Allocation Money from Orlando City SC
- Timbers Appoint Heather Davis as Chief Executive Officer
- Timbers to Compete against Tigres UANL and San Jose Earthquakes in Group Stage of Leagues Cup 2023
- Juan David Mosquera, Santiago Moreno Called up for Colombian National Team Training Camp
- Eryk Williamson Called up to U.S. Men's National Team for Pair of Friendly Matches in January