Timbers Acquire $150,000 in Allocation Money from D.C. United
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Timbers today announced that the club has acquired $100,000 in Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) in 2019 and $50,000 in General Allocation Money (GAM) in 2020 from D.C. United in exchange for a 2019 international slot.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 22, 2019
- Impact Games Broadcast on 98.5 and TSN 690 Until the End of 2020 Season - Montreal Impact
- Impact Faces D.C. United Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- Orlando City SC Announces 2019 MLS Broadcast Talent - Orlando City SC
- Washington State Legends of Soccer and Sounders FC Present A Night with Alan Hinton & Friends - Seattle Sounders FC
- D.C. United Acquire International Roster Slot from the Portland Timbers - D.C. United
- Timbers Acquire $150,000 in Allocation Money from D.C. United - Portland Timbers
- Houston Dynamo Sign Mauro Manotas to New Long-Term Contract - Houston Dynamo
- Premier Lacrosse League Announces Two Events at Red Bull Arena - New York Red Bulls
- FC Dallas Returns to Texas 21 in 2019 - FC Dallas
- Orlando City SC Signs Goalkeeper Brian Rowe - Orlando City SC
- MNUFC to Host Hertha Berlin in International Friendly - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Drops SCCL Opener to C.S. Herediano 3-1 - Atlanta United FC
- Sporting Sinks Toluca 3-0 in Champions League Opener - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Timbers 2019 Campaign Comes to An End in First Round of Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs
- Timbers Weekly Update: October 17, 2019
- Timbers, Thorns FC Name Collin Romer Vice President of Communications
- Paredes, Zambrano Called up for International Matches
- Timbers Clinch Berth in Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs with 3-1 Win over San Jose Earthquakes