Tickets Sales for Louisville City's April 7 Open Cup Match Suspended
Louisville City FC is working closely with our partners at the USL office, ASM Global, which manages Lynn Family Stadium, and the City of Louisville to monitor the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
While no events at Lynn Family Stadium have been canceled or postponed at this time, we believe it is prudent to suspend ongoing ticket sales to our April 7 U.S. Open Cup match until further notice. All seats already reserved by Season Ticket Members will stay on reserve for the April 7 Open Cup match, but Louisville City FC will not charge cards until further notice.
While we will make every effort to play all 17 of our 2020 regular-season matches and our U.S. Open Cup match in front of our home fans, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority.
Through public health organizations, such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we are staying abreast of the latest updates and developments as they occur. Any actions we take will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies and local health department officials.
Please continue to watch for updates from Louisville City FC via email and social media platforms.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 12, 2020
- Statement from San Antonio FC Managing Director Tim Holt - San Antonio FC
- Orange County SC Statement on USL Championship Temporary Suspension of Play - Orange County SC
- Updates to the 2020 FC Tulsa Season - FC Tulsa
- SD Loyal Postpones All Match Play for a Minimum of 30 Days Following USL Championship Decision to Suspend the 2020 Season - San Diego Loyal
- USL Suspends 2020 Season - Saint Louis FC
- United Soccer League Temporarily Suspends 2020 Season, Including New Mexico United Matches - New Mexico United
- Eastern Conference Preview: Part Three - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- USL Championship Temporarily Suspends Play - Indy Eleven
- USL Championship Temporarily Suspends Play - Memphis 901 FC
- El Paso Locomotive FC Issues Update - El Paso Locomotive FC
- USL Games Postponed for 30 Days - Loudoun United FC
- North Carolina FC Issues Statement on USL Decision to Temporarily Suspend Season - North Carolina FC
- Statement from the Rio Grande Valley FC - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- USL Championship Temporarily Suspends Play - Birmingham Legion FC
- Riverhounds SC Season Suspended for Minimum of 30 Days - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Club Statement Issued Regarding USL Championship Announcement - Phoenix Rising FC
- Upcoming Republic FC Matches Postponed - Sacramento Republic FC
- Usl Suspends Match Play for Minimum of 30 Days - OKC Energy FC
- USL Suspends Play 30 Days - Louisville City FC
- USL Announces Minimum 30-Day Suspension of Competition - Reno 1868 FC
- Miami FC's Home Opener Scheduled for Friday Is Suspended - Miami FC
- USL Championship Temporarily Suspends Play - USL
- Hartford Athletic Signs Conor McGlynn - Hartford Athletic
- Tickets Sales for Louisville City's April 7 Open Cup Match Suspended - Louisville City FC
- United Soccer League Teams Prioritize Recovery with NormaTec - USL
- Hartford Athletic Signs Connecticut Native Alfonso Vazquez - Hartford Athletic
- Sanchez: Response Has Been Extremely Positive - Louisville City FC
- Tacoma Defiance Drops 2-1 Decision to San Diego Loyal SC - Tacoma Defiance
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Louisville City FC Stories
- Hoppenot Stars in Another LouCity Win at Indy Eleven
- What to Watch for with LouCity at Indy Eleven
- LouCity to Launch Line of Collectible Commemorative Tickets
- LouCity Limits OKC Energy FC to Earn Its Latest Away Result
- What to Watch for with LouCity at OKC Energy FC