Thunder Waives Devon Hall
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder has waived guard Devon Hall, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti.
Originally signed to a Two-Way Contract on Sept. 4, Hall appeared in five games for the Thunder this season and totaled five points and three assists in 20 minutes of action. In three games (all starts) with the Oklahoma City Blue, he averaged 8.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.3 assists in 31.2 minutes per game.
The University of Virginia product was originally selected by Oklahoma City with 53rd overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 12, 2019
- NBA G League Expands to Mexico City in Landmark Partnership with Capitanes - G League
- Thunder Waives Devon Hall - Oklahoma City Blue
- Thunder Signs Kevin Hervey to Two-Way Contract - Oklahoma City Blue
- NAZ Suns to Host Buckets' Birthday Luau on Sunday, Presented by Findlay Toyota Prescott - Northern Arizona Suns
- Timberwolves Assign Naz Reid to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Magic Acquire Lakeland Native Corey Sanders - Lakeland Magic
- Long Island Nets Acquire Joe Cremo and Ismael Sanogo - Long Island Nets
- Mad Ants Acquire Ben Moore - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Field Set for FIBA Intercontinental Cup with Tenerife Announced as Host - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Blue Drops Overtime Thriller - Oklahoma City Blue
- Hustle Finish Strong against Sioux Falls, Stay Unbeaten at Home - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Hustle Finish Strong against Sioux Falls, Stay Unbeaten at Home - Memphis Hustle
- Stars Win Overtime Thriller at Blue - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.