Mad Ants Acquire Ben Moore
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, the NBA G League affiliate of the Indiana Pacers, announced today they have acquired forward Ben Moore.
He last played for Galatasaray Doga Sigorta in Turkey and will wear No. 26 beginning Friday night.
In four games with Fort Wayne during the 2018-19 season, Moore averaged 20.0 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 25.0 minutes per game with Fort Wayne.
The third-year forward from SMU was signed by the San Antonio Spurs to a two-way contract following his four-game stint with Fort Wayne.
Moore played 43 games and made 10 starts for the Mad Ants during the 2017-18 season and averaged 11.8 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists over 27.9 minutes per game.
On Jan. 12, 2018, Moore's contract was converted to a two-way deal with the Pacers and made his NBA debut on Jan. 24 against Phoenix.
Fort Wayne hosts Erie on Friday and Saturday night at the Coliseum. Both games begin at 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 12, 2019
- NBA G League Expands to Mexico City in Landmark Partnership with Capitanes - G League
- Thunder Waives Devon Hall - Oklahoma City Blue
- Thunder Signs Kevin Hervey to Two-Way Contract - Oklahoma City Blue
- NAZ Suns to Host Buckets' Birthday Luau on Sunday, Presented by Findlay Toyota Prescott - Northern Arizona Suns
- Timberwolves Assign Naz Reid to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Magic Acquire Lakeland Native Corey Sanders - Lakeland Magic
- Long Island Nets Acquire Joe Cremo and Ismael Sanogo - Long Island Nets
- Mad Ants Acquire Ben Moore - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Field Set for FIBA Intercontinental Cup with Tenerife Announced as Host - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Blue Drops Overtime Thriller - Oklahoma City Blue
- Hustle Finish Strong against Sioux Falls, Stay Unbeaten at Home - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Hustle Finish Strong against Sioux Falls, Stay Unbeaten at Home - Memphis Hustle
- Stars Win Overtime Thriller at Blue - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Mad Ants Stories
- Mad Ants Acquire Kavell Bigby-Williams from Sioux Falls
- Stephan Hicks Breaks Fort Wayne Mad Ants Three Point Franchise Record
- Indiana Pacers Assign Alize Johnson to Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Wade's Career High Leads Canton by Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Finalize 2019-20 Basketball Operations And Front Office Personnel