Thunder Signs Kevin Hervey to Two-Way Contract
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder has signed forward Kevin Hervey to a Two-Way Contract, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released.
Hervey (6-9, 230) has spent this season with the Oklahoma City Blue of the NBA G League, appearing in three games (two starts) and averaging 19.7 points, a team-leading 11.7 rebounds, 2.33 blocks, 2.33 steals and 1.3 assists in 26.6 minutes per game.
The Dallas native was selected 57th overall in the 2018 NBA Draft by the Thunder. He played the 2018-19 season with the Blue, appearing in 32 games (15 starts) and averaging 10.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1.31 blocks in 22.4 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 12, 2019
- NBA G League Expands to Mexico City in Landmark Partnership with Capitanes - G League
- Thunder Waives Devon Hall - Oklahoma City Blue
- Thunder Signs Kevin Hervey to Two-Way Contract - Oklahoma City Blue
- NAZ Suns to Host Buckets' Birthday Luau on Sunday, Presented by Findlay Toyota Prescott - Northern Arizona Suns
- Timberwolves Assign Naz Reid to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Magic Acquire Lakeland Native Corey Sanders - Lakeland Magic
- Long Island Nets Acquire Joe Cremo and Ismael Sanogo - Long Island Nets
- Mad Ants Acquire Ben Moore - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Field Set for FIBA Intercontinental Cup with Tenerife Announced as Host - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Blue Drops Overtime Thriller - Oklahoma City Blue
- Hustle Finish Strong against Sioux Falls, Stay Unbeaten at Home - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Hustle Finish Strong against Sioux Falls, Stay Unbeaten at Home - Memphis Hustle
- Stars Win Overtime Thriller at Blue - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.