Syracuse Mets Homestand Highlights: September 14th-September 19th
SYRACUSE, NY - The Syracuse Mets host the Worcester Red Sox (Triple-A Boston Red Sox) at NBT Bank Stadium from Tuesday, September 14th to Sunday, September 19th. This homestand features our second Bark in the Park night, a Darryl Strawberry bobblehead giveaway, Jacob deGrom bobblehead giveaway, Jason Grilli bobblehead giveaway, youth jersey giveaway, and three nights of fireworks.
Tuesday, September 14th (6:35 p.m.) - Taco Tuesday - Fans can enjoy Taco Tuesday at the ballpark with 3 chicken or beef tacos for $10. Vegetarian options are also available.
Wednesday, September 15th (6:35 p.m.) - Bark in the Park #2, Sponsored by Tito's Handmade Vodka - Bring your dog to the game on Wednesday, sponsored by Tito's Handmade Vodka. Fans can visit with local animal rescue groups on a special section of the concourse Wednesday. All dogs need a ticket to the game. Tickets for Dogs are $5 each, and proceeds will benefit the animal rescue groups in attendance at the game. Please visit syracusemets.com for more information on Bark in the Park.
Thursday, September 16th (6:35 p.m.) - $1 Thursday, Faith and Family Night, and post-game fireworks - The greatest invention in the history of baseball is back again! $1 Thursday means $1 Hofmann hot dogs, $1 fountain Coca-Cola beverages, $1 item in the souvenir store, and $2 draft Saranac, Labatt, Coors, Budweiser, and 1911 products.
Also, the Mets are celebrating Faith and Family Night on Thursday, presented by Mission Syracuse with a Darryl Strawberry Bobblehead giveaway for the first 2,000 fans through the gates.
After the game, all fans can enjoy a postgame fireworks extravaganza set to fantastic gospel music
Friday, September 17th (6:35 p.m.) - Craft Beer Friday, Jacob deGrom bobblehead giveaway and postgame fireworks - On Friday, the first 2,000 fans in attendance will receive a Jacob deGrom bobblehead. And since it's a Craft Beer Friday presented by The Hops Spot Syracuse, fans 21 & older can purchase a $25 ticket package that includes (1) 200-level ticket to the game & (2) vouchers that can be redeemed for unique beers in The Hops Spot Craft Corner at NBT Bank Stadium (upgrade to 100-level seat for just $27). Another fantastic fireworks show immediately follows the game presented by JMA Wireless.
Saturday, September 18th (6:35 p.m.) - Jason Grilli Bobblehead Giveaway and Postgame Fireworks - Celebrate one of Central New York's best local baseball players with a Jason "Grilled Cheese" Grilli bobblehead, presented by the Embassy Suites at Destiny USA. Earlier this season, Jason Grilli was inducted into the Syracuse Baseball Wall of Fame. This Saturday, the first 1,000 fans through the gates will receive a Jason Grilli bobblehead.
The night will feature special menu items at the concession stands featuring locally made "Hot Stuff" Hot Sauce, and fans can also enjoy a postgame fireworks extravaganza, presented by Hot Stuff Hot Sauce and XO Taco.
Sunday, September 19th (1:05 p.m.) - Amazin' Kids Day with Youth Replica Jersey Giveaway and NBT Bank Kids Eat Free Family Sunday - Bring the family out for an afternoon ballgame on NBT Bank Family Sunday where kids eat for free! Kids 12 & under will receive vouchers upon entry for a kids Hofmann Hot Dog, a bag of chips, a 12 oz. Coca-Cola fountain drink, and a kids Perry's ice cream cup.
The first 1,500 kids 12 & under will receive a youth replica Syracuse Mets jersey, presented by Hoffmann Sausage Co. and Northwestern Mutual.
All kids 12 and under will receive a cinch bag upon entry, courtesy of NY's 529 College Savings Program.
Gates will open one hour before the game each day. Fans can purchase tickets for the Syracuse Mets online at syracusemets.com anytime, or at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium or over the phone (315-474-7833) during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A East League message board...
Triple-A East League Stories from September 14, 2021
- Early Tides Onslaught Sinks Jumbo Shrimp - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Knights Drop Tuesday's Opener to Bulls 6-2 - Charlotte Knights
- Bulls Clinch Southeast Division, Beat Knights 6-2 - Durham Bulls
- Bats lose their bite in 4-2 loss - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Six-Run Second Bests Indians - Indianapolis Indians
- Big Innings Push the Tides Past Jacksonville in Win - Norfolk Tides
- Early Lead Not Enough in Sounds' Loss - Nashville Sounds
- Saints Offensive Onslaught Continues with 13-4 Thrashing of Indianapolis - St. Paul Saints
- Mets Fall to Red Sox, 5-4, in Series Opener as Teams Combine for Five Homers on Tuesday Night - Syracuse Mets
- Mud Hens Fall to Clippers in Rain-Shortened Opener - Toledo Mud Hens
- Wong Hits Two Homers, Game-Winner in Comeback Win over Mets - Worcester Red Sox
- Wings Drop Series Opener to Bisons, 5-4, Tuesday - Rochester Red Wings
- Bisons Defeat Rochester 5-4, Magic Number for Division Now 2 - Buffalo Bisons
- Pitch, Hit & Run Set for Saturday, September 18 at Johnnie B. Wiley Sports Pavilion - Buffalo Bisons
- September 14 Game Notes: Iowa at Omaha - Iowa Cubs
- Memphis Redbirds Game Notes: September 14, 2021 - Memphis Redbirds
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (54-59) vs. St. Paul Saints (58-56) - Indianapolis Indians
- Germán Commences MLB Rehab Assignment with RailRiders - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - September 14, 2021 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Collins Recalled, Zavala & Mendick Return - Charlotte Knights
- Memphis Redbirds Team up with Memphis Grizzlies to Host Grizzlies Night at AutoZone Park this Friday - Memphis Redbirds
- Red Wings Homestand Highlights - Tuesday, September 14-Sunday, September 19 - Rochester Red Wings
- Syracuse Mets Homestand Highlights: September 14th-September 19th - Syracuse Mets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Mets Stories
- Syracuse Mets Announce Black Friday & Cyber Monday Weekend Sales
- Syracuse Mets & the Amazin' Mets Foundation Named Outstanding COVID-19 Hero
- Minor League Baseball and Marvel Entertainment Collaborate to Launch "Marvel's Defenders of the Diamond" Program
- Syracuse Challenger Baseball to Receive $1,100 Donation as Part of MiLB Homers That Help Campaign
- Syracuse Mets Announce 2021 Garage Sale at NBT Bank Stadium