Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule
SYRACUSE, N.Y. --- The Syracuse Crunch have announced 2019 training camp will open on Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 11:15 a.m. at Tennity Ice Pavilion at Syracuse University.
Players will report to Syracuse and have their first on-ice practice on Sept. 24. Camp will run through Sunday, Sept. 29 with two preseason contests, one each on the road against the Rochester Americans and Binghamton Devils.
The full on-ice schedule for Crunch training camp is below, subject to change:
Tuesday, Sept. 24, 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 26, 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 27, 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 28, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
The full preseason schedule is below:
Thursday, Sept. 26 vs. Rochester Americans at Gene Polisseni Center, 7 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 29 vs. Binghamton Devils at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena, 3 p.m.
All Crunch practices at the Tennity Ice Pavilion are free and open to the public.
Ticket packages and single game tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 19, 2019
- Bears Announce 2019 Training Camp Schedule - Hershey Bears
- Roadrunners and IHeart Media Tucson Announce 2019-2020 Agreement - Tucson Roadrunners
- Thunderbirds to Welcome Leslie David Baker ("Stanley Hudson") on Saturday, December 14 for "The Office" Holiday Party - Springfield Thunderbirds
- San Jose Barracuda Announce 2019-20 Broadcast Schedule, New Digital Platforms - San Jose Barracuda
- New York Islanders Trim Training Camp Roster - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Sens Sign Aspirot to Two-Year Deal - Belleville Senators
- Chabot Signs Eight-Year Extension with Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Ross Colton to One-Year Contract
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Defenseman Ben Thomas
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Defenseman Andreas Borgman, Goaltender Chris Gibson
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Goaltender Spencer Martin
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forwards Mitchell Stephens, Gemel Smith