Syracuse Crunch Announce Front Office Hires
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have announced the hiring of Annika Tyson as Community & Partnership Activation Manager and Jordan Bergen as Merchandise & Game Operations Manager.
Tyson joins the Crunch full-time after spending the 2022-23 campaign as a seasonal intern.
In her position, Tyson will oversee the Crunch Foundation, the charitable extension of the Syracuse Crunch, which works to positively impact the Central New York community by providing support and funds to nonprofit groups, educational programs and community initiatives. She will also assist the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships with all aspects of sponsorship proposals and contract fulfillment.
Originally from Fayetteville, New York, Tyson graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2023 with a B.A. in Economics along with French and Francophone Studies.
Bergen joins the Crunch full-time after spending the 2022-23 season as a game operations intern.
As Merchandise & Game Operations Manager, Bergen will oversee the team's official merchandise while also assisting in all aspects of the Crunch Authentic Program. Additionally, she will assist with in-arena operations on game days.
Bergen graduated from SUNY Cortland in 2023 with her B.S. in Sport Management with a concentration in Sport Sales and Marketing.
Ticket packages for the 2023-24 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the Upstate Medical University Arena at Onondaga County War Memorial at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from June 7, 2023
- Dallas Stars Extend Defenseman Alexander Petrovic - Texas Stars
- Reichel Named to Inaugural AHL Top Prospects Team - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Partner to Televise Calder Cup Finals on FOX43 and NBC Sports Washington - Hershey Bears
- Score Hot Deals at Oink Outfitters End of Season Sale - June 8 & 9 - Rockford IceHogs
- Foerster Named to AHL Top Prospects Team - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- CV Firebirds vs. Hershey Bears Calder Cup Finals Championship Preview - Coachella Valley Firebirds
- Simon Nemec Named to 2022-23 American Hockey League Top Prospects Team - Utica Comets
- Wallstedt Named to AHL Top Prospects Team - Iowa Wild
- AHL Unveils Inaugural Top Prospects Team - AHL
- New York Islanders Sign Liukas - Bridgeport Islanders
- Former Bridgeport Forward Anders Lee Named Finalist for King Clancy Memorial Trophy - Bridgeport Islanders
- Eagles Sign Forward Cedric Pare for 2023-24 Season - Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Front Office Hires - Syracuse Crunch
- Providence Bruins Sign Justin Brazeau to One-Year Contract Extension - Providence Bruins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch Announce 2023-24 Training Camp Roster
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule
- Syracuse Crunch Announce 2023-24 Promotional Schedule
- Syracuse Crunch to Hold Welcome to Town Event at Turning Stone Resort Casino October 4
- Syracuse Crunch Single Game Tickets on Sale Now