Statement from SS&E CEO RC Buford
"The health and well-being of our fans, partners, staff, and players will always be our number one priority. All of us at Spurs Sports & Entertainment fully support the NBA's decision to suspend the season.
We remain in constant contact with a wide range of local and national experts and will continue to make informed decisions based on their research, data, and input. Because this is a situation that changes hour-by-hour we don't have a lot of answers at this point. We will continue to share information as it becomes available.
We thank our entire Spurs Family for your continued support, patience, and understanding during this time."
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Vipers Statement on NBA Suspending Season - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Northern Arizona Suns Release Statement - Northern Arizona Suns
- Canton Charge Statement - March 12, 2020 - Cleveland Charge
- Statement from the Maine Red Claws - Maine Celtics
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season - Stockton Kings
- Wolves Issue Statement on NBA G League's Decision to Suspend Game Play - Iowa Wolves
- Statement from SS&E CEO RC Buford - Austin Spurs
- Statement from the Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Lakeland Magic Statement on NBA Suspending Operations - Lakeland Magic
- Oklahoma City Falls to Stockton - Oklahoma City Blue
- Austin Spurs Fall to South Bay Lakers - Austin Spurs
- South Bay's Offense Powers Team to Home Win over Austin - South Bay Lakers
- NBA G League to Suspend 2019-20 Season - G League
- Late Heroics Lift Wolves over Vipers - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Austin Spurs Name Petar Božić Head Coach
- Austin Spurs Release 2021-22 Season Schedule
- Spurs Sign Joe Wieskamp to Two-Way Contract
- Austin Spurs to Hold Local Player Tryouts September 25
- Spurs Partner with Travis County to Host Vaccine Clinic During NBA Draft Watch Party in Austin