Oklahoma City Falls to Stockton
STOCKTON, Calif. - The Oklahoma City Blue (20-22) fell to the Stockton Kings (24-19), 131-127 on Wednesday night.
The Blue trailed by as many as 18 points in the second half and 13 points in the fourth quarter but battled back to cut the deficit to one point on a layup from Devon Hall with just over a minute left. The Kings would respond with five unanswered points to put the game away.
Hall led the Blue with 24 points and seven assists. All starters for the Blue were in double figures, including 20 points apiece for Kadeem Jack and Scotty Hopson, and 10 points from two-way player Kevin Hervey.
Oklahoma City led 29-25 after the first quarter. The teams went back and forth in the second quarter, which featured three ties and one lead change, but the Kings went on a 15-8 run to end the first half and led 65-56 at halftime.
Hopson and Hall led the way for the Blue at halftime with nine points apiece.
The Kings outrebounded the Blue, 44-42, but the teams pulled even with 29 assists each.
DaQuan Jeffries led Stockton with 28 points, while Eric Mika grabbed a game-high 16 rebounds to go with 23 points.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Vipers Statement on NBA Suspending Season - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Northern Arizona Suns Release Statement - Northern Arizona Suns
- Canton Charge Statement - March 12, 2020 - Canton Charge
- Statement from the Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season - Stockton Kings
- Wolves Issue Statement on NBA G League's Decision to Suspend Game Play - Iowa Wolves
- Statement from SS&E CEO RC Buford - Austin Spurs
- Statement from the Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Lakeland Magic Statement on NBA Suspending Operations - Lakeland Magic
- Oklahoma City Falls to Stockton - Oklahoma City Blue
- Austin Spurs Fall to South Bay Lakers - Austin Spurs
- South Bay's Offense Powers Team to Home Win over Austin - South Bay Lakers
- NBA G League to Suspend 2019-20 Season - G League
- Late Heroics Lift Wolves over Vipers - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.