Northern Arizona Suns Release Statement
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. - Last night, the NBA and the NBA G League suspended game play for both leagues until further notice after a player on the Utah Jazz preliminarily tested positive for COVID-19.
We are working closely with the NBA G League on next steps and will provide updates to Suns fans, partners, SixthMan season ticket members and all stakeholders affected by the postponement as it becomes available.
This is an unprecedented and fluid situation, so we ask for everyone's patience and understanding as we sort through this process.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Vipers Statement on NBA Suspending Season - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Northern Arizona Suns Release Statement - Northern Arizona Suns
- Canton Charge Statement - March 12, 2020 - Cleveland Charge
- Statement from the Maine Red Claws - Maine Celtics
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season - Stockton Kings
- Wolves Issue Statement on NBA G League's Decision to Suspend Game Play - Iowa Wolves
- Statement from SS&E CEO RC Buford - Austin Spurs
- Statement from the Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Lakeland Magic Statement on NBA Suspending Operations - Lakeland Magic
- Oklahoma City Falls to Stockton - Oklahoma City Blue
- Austin Spurs Fall to South Bay Lakers - Austin Spurs
- South Bay's Offense Powers Team to Home Win over Austin - South Bay Lakers
- NBA G League to Suspend 2019-20 Season - G League
- Late Heroics Lift Wolves over Vipers - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.