NAZ Suns Announce Ticket Policy for Postponed Games
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. - Following last week's suspension of the NBA and NBA G League seasons due to unprecedented circumstances surrounding COVID-19, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver announced the league's intention to resume games at the appropriate time. With that in mind, we wanted to provide the following information:
Tickets that have already been purchased for impacted games will be honored when the game is rescheduled. If these games ultimately are not played or played in an empty arena, fans will be refunded.
Fans can stay up to date with all the latest relevant information by visiting our website or following us on social media, where more details will be announced as soon as they become available.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 16, 2020
- Drive Statement on NBA G League Suspension - Grand Rapids Drive
- Vipers Update Regarding G League Suspension - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Mad Ants and NBA G League Update Regarding Ticketing - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Skyforce Statement on NBA G League Suspension - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- NAZ Suns Announce Ticket Policy for Postponed Games - Northern Arizona Suns
- DeVos Family Pledges up to $2 Million for Magic and Amway Center Hourly Workers - Lakeland Magic
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.