Stars and Clippers Announce Schedule Changes
SALT LAKE CITY - The Salt Lake City Stars, the NBA G League affiliate of the Utah Jazz, announced date, time and location changes to their next two games against the Agua Caliente Clippers, the NBA G League affiliate of the LA Clippers.
The game originally scheduled for Nov. 28 at 2 p.m. (MDT) has been moved to Nov. 29 at 12:30 p.m. (MDT)
The game originally scheduled for Nov. 29 at 5 p.m. (MDT) has been moved to Dec. 1 at 12:30 p.m. (MDT)
Both games on Nov. 29 and Dec. 1 have been relocated from the Toyota Arena in Ontario, Calif. to the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif. The Staples Center is home to the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers and LA Clippers.
The Nov. 29 and Dec. 1 games between the Salt Lake City Stars and Agua Caliente Clippers can be streamed online at NBAGLeague.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 27, 2021
- Celtics Serve Knicks First Home Loss of the Season - Westchester Knicks
- Skyforce Comeback Bid Falls Short to Charge, 115-111 - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Charge Top Skyforce - Cleveland Charge
- Weird Turn Doesn't Help Spurs in 30-Point Loss - Austin Spurs
- Iowa Wolves Claim OT Road Win over Motor City, 125-117 - Iowa Wolves
- Stars and Clippers Announce Schedule Changes - Salt Lake City Stars
- Agua Caliente Clippers Relocate Next Two Home Games to Staples Center - Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario
- Greensboro Gets First Win in OT Thriller in Texas - Texas Legends
- Santa Cruz Warriors Hold on in Final Seconds to Beat NBA G League Ignite, 112-110 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Kings Power Past Stars - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.