Silvertips Announce 2020-21 Roster at 24 Players
EVERETT, WA - The Everett Silvertips announced their training camp roster for the 2020-21 regular season, with 24 players scheduled to begin preparations for the upcoming season the week of Feb. 28 in downtown Everett.
In compliance with local health and safety measures, all practices at this time at Angel of the Winds Arena are closed to the media and general public until further notice. All interviews will be conducted virtually this season, and specific requests may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is asked that 24 hours or more are given to specific players, to accommodate Silvertips availability, which is subject to change.
The full roster is below:
- Dustin Wolf
- Braden Holt
- Evan May
- Dylan Anderson
- Zachary Ashton
- Gianni Fairbrother **
- Ty Gibson
- Ronan Seeley
- Aidan Sutter
- Brady Van Herk
- Olen Zellweger
- Jackson Berezowski (RW)
- Hunter Campbell (RW)
- Cole Fonstad (LW) **
- Gage Goncalves (C)
- Max Graham (LW)
- Ben Hemmerling (C)
- Ryan Hofer (C)
- Brendan Hunchak (RW)
- Brendan Lee (LW)
- Jalen Price (RW)
- Ethan Regnier (RW)
- Austin Roest (C)
- Jacob Wright (C)
** Denotes co-captain for 2020-21 season
- Defenseman Kasper Puutio (Finland) and center Michal Gut (Czech Republic) remain on the Silvertips protected list and due to travel and border restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic, are expected to remain with their current clubs for the duration of the 2020-21 season.
- Currently skating with AHL clubs: Gage Goncalves (Syracuse), Gianni Fairbrother (Laval), Dustin Wolf (Stockton)
The WHL has developed an extensive set of protocols, to not only provide a safe environment for players and staff, but to protect individuals in the community. The WHL will implement an ongoing weekly private antigen testing strategy. Enhanced screening for all WHL players, billets, team staff and officials will take place on a daily basis, including regular temperature screenings as well as symptom monitoring through the WHL Athlete RMS Mobile Application. When participating in games and practices, WHL players must wear gaiter-style masks while on the bench. WHL Officials will be required to wear gaiter masks when on the ice. WHL coaches and other team personnel will be required to wear masks at all times, including while conducting practice and while behind the bench during games.
As the WHL returns to play in Washington State, due to local health circumstances caused the coronavirus pandemic, no spectators will be permitted to enter WHL facilities until further notice.
The Silvertips will open the 2020-21 regular season on Saturday, Mar. 20 against the Spokane Chiefs at 6:05 p.m. at Angel of the Winds Arena. Streamed opening night coverage will be offered for free via WHL Live, with full season packages and single-day passes available at https://watch.chl.ca/.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 25, 2021
- Silvertips Announce 2020-21 Roster at 24 Players - Everett Silvertips
- Oil Kings Announce Broadcast Details - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Chiefs Announce 2020-21 TV Broadcast Schedule on SWX - Spokane Chiefs
- Oil Kings Sign Blake Heward - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Sutter Expects Shortened Season to Feature Playoff-Like Intensity - Red Deer Rebels
- Winnipeg ICE Announce Hockey Operations Staff for the 2020-2021 Season - Winnipeg Ice
- McCartney Looking Forward to His 4th WHL Season - Brandon Wheat Kings
- McDonald Joins Raiders as Assistant Coach - Prince Albert Raiders
- Oil Kings Wrap up Training Camp - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Oil Kings Assign Sowa to AJHL - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Silvertips Open Regular Season March 20 at Home vs. Spokane, Announce 24-Game Schedule - Everett Silvertips
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.