Season Ticket Renewals Set
A Letter From the President:
I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the extraordinary and uncertain circumstances that have changed the way you have supported our team over the last year. In the midst of a pandemic, you have pivoted countless times as our staff worked tirelessly to accommodate local health guidelines so we could get back to what we love, Muskegon Lumberjacks Hockey at Mercy Health Arena.
On behalf of the entire organization, please allow me to extend our sincerest thanks to all of you. There is no doubt that this season has been challenging as we've navigated new policies and we cannot thank you enough for all of the support that you have shown through it all. Our mission is to be the best junior hockey organization, both on and off the ice. Our commitment to this vision begins with you, our valued fans. We are grateful to have the best fans in the USHL.
As the Van Dyk Convention Center prepares to open its doors in April, we are ecstatic to shift our box office operations to the state of the art convention center. More information will be coming before the official change over.
As we approach the end of the 2020-21 season, information regarding playoffs will be coming soon. With a tight race for home ice advantage taking place, we have decided to release information regarding season ticket renewals for the 2021-22 season.
Attached to this email you will find information regarding your Season Ticket package options. Please review all of the information and amenities available to you and follow this link to renew your package for next season.
Lastly, if you are currently part of our Season Ticket Holder program, you will be receiving a brief survey regarding your experience this season. Please share any feedback to help us understand how to better serve you!
If you have any questions regarding Season Tickets, please contact me at email@example.com or 231.799.7000 x259
President of Business Operations | Muskegon Lumberjacks
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2021
- Overtime at the Ice Box - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Buccaneers Sink Lancers in Season Series Finale, 3-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Steel Dominate Third for 7-3 Win over Dubuque - Chicago Steel
- Stampede Drop 4-3 Loss to Tri-City Storm - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Balanced Effort Fuels Musketeer Rally over Fargo - Sioux City Musketeers
- Gameday Preview: vs. Waterloo - Lincoln Stars
- Storm Battle Stampede at Viaero Center - Tri-City Storm
- Mikesch Named Head Coach for All-American Game - Green Bay Gamblers
- Mason Lohrei Breaks Record - Green Bay Gamblers
- Steel Fans to Return; 25% Capacity Announced - Chicago Steel
- Stampede Sunday, April 18 Game Rescheduled - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Week 20 Preview - Fargo Force
- Broz Peart and Lamoureux Selected for BioSteel All-American Game - Fargo Force
- Musketeers Announce Change to Schedule - Sioux City Musketeers
- Season Ticket Renewals Set - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Weekend Preview: Fargo - Sioux City Musketeers
- Storm Defeat Black Hawks 5-3 - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.