Season-Opening Roster Announced; Lemcke Dealt to Cincy
Wichita, KS - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, AHL's Bakersfield Condors and powered by Toyota, made two announcements this afternoon. The team revealed their Opening Night Roster. Defenseman Justin Lemcke has been dealt to the Cincinnati Cyclones for cash considerations.
ECHL team can carry a maximum of 20 Players on the active roster, no more than 18 of whom may be skaters, at any one time. For the first 30 days of the regular season, teams can carry a maximum of 21 Players on the active roster, no more than 19 of whom may be skaters, at any one time.
Teams are permitted to carry up to two (2) Players at a time on the Reserve List, while an unlimited number of players can be placed on the 14-day Injured Reserve.
2018-19 Season-Opening Roster
Ryan Van Stralen
Opening Weekend is just days away. Join us for a pair of games to kick off the 2018-19 campaign as the Idaho Steelheads come to INTRUST Bank Arena on October 12th and followed by the Allen Americans on October 13th. Click here to buy tickets!
Season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign are on sale now. Get your seats for just $15 per month. All it takes is a $1 down per seat to reserve yours today. To learn more, click here or contact a Thunder representative at the office today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 11, 2018
- Season-Opening Roster Announced; Lemcke Dealt to Cincy - Wichita Thunder
- Glads to Hold Player Meet and Greet at Uncle Jack's Meat House - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Acquire Lemcke from Wichita - Cincinnati Cyclones
- ECHL Transactions - October 11 - ECHL
- Dance off Between Students and Sheriff County Deputies this Afternoon - Wichita Thunder
- Stingrays Announce Season-Opening Roster for 2018-19 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Goaltender Joe Cannata Assigned to Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- Mariners Acquire Stork to Complete Opening Night Roster - Maine Mariners
- Grizzlies Release Opening Day Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- Cool Insuring Arena Announces Upstate Chevy Dealers Box Office - Adirondack Thunder
- Everblades Announce 2018-19 Season-Opening Roster - Florida Everblades
- Cyclones Unveil Season-Opening Roster - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fuel Announce 2018-19 Opening Night Roster - Indy Fuel
- Komets Open Season at Indy Friday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Luukko Named Captain, Royals Announce Season-Opening Roster - Reading Royals
- ECHL Announces Season-Opening Rosters - ECHL
- Solar Bears Announce Season-Opening Roster - Orlando Solar Bears
- Gladiators Announce Opening Night Roster - Atlanta Gladiators
- Monarchs Announce 2018-19 Season-Opening Roster - Manchester Monarchs
- Rocco Carzo Named Team Captain - Kansas City Mavericks
- Adirondack Thunder Announces Season-Opening Roster - Adirondack Thunder
- K-Wings Release Opening Night Roster - Kalamazoo Wings
- Swamp Rabbits Announce Season Opening Roster - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Americans Announce 2018-2019 Regular Season Roster - Allen Americans
- 2018-19 Allen Americans Season Preview - Allen Americans
- IceMen Announce Season-Opening Roster - Jacksonville IceMen
- Steelheads Announce 2018-19 Opening Night Roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Worcester Railers HC Announce 2018-19 Opening Night Roster - Worcester Railers HC
- Joey Leach Named Stingrays Team Captain - South Carolina Stingrays
- Oilers Reveal Season-Opening Roster - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavericks Announce Opening Day Roster - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.