Scrappers Return to Eastwood Field August 5-10
Vs. West Virginia Black Bears (Pirates) and Auburn Doubledays (Nationals)
Monday, August 5 vs. West Virginia @ 7:05pm
It's Every Monday Matters presented by Pizza Joe's and 106.1 The Bull. Bring a donation of non-perishable food, gently used clothing or a new book and receive a General Admission ticket. It's also Home & Garden Night presented by the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of the Valley. Over fifteen businesses will be available on the concourse providing, tips, tricks and information about your interior and exterior updates.
Tuesday, August 6 vs. West Virginia @ 7:05pm
It's All You Can Eat Tuesday presented by 1390 The Sports Animal! Add $15 for adults and $12 for kids on to your ticket price and you can get all you can eat hot dogs, burgers, soft tacos, French fries, nachos, popcorn and soft drinks through the 7th inning! It's also Senior Discount Tuesday presented by Shepherd of the Valley. All our fans 55 or older will receive half priced Upper Box seat tickets.
Wednesday, August 7 vs. West Virginia @ 7:05pm
It's Military Appreciation Night presented by NECA/IBEW Electricians and 27 WKBN & WYTV 33 with radio partner 570 WKBN. Show your Military ID and get two free Upper Box Seat tickets. It is also Wendy's® Wednesday! Get buy one, get one free Upper Box Seat tickets with a Wendy's receipt or voucher from participating Wendy's locations. It's also $2 Pizza Slice Night at the main concession stands presented by Marco's Pizza.
Thursday, August 8 vs. Auburn @ 7:05 PM
It's Buck Night presented by Quaker Steak & Lube and radio partner 93.3 The Wolf. Fans can get $1 General Admission tickets, $1 hot dogs and $1 drinks all game long.
Friday, August 9 vs. Auburn @ 7:05pm
Come early and stay late! The first 1,000 fans will receive a Shane Bieber bobblehead presented by Auto Owners Insurance (Daubenmire Insurance Agency, Paige & Byrnes Insurance Agency and Champion Insurance of Austintown - Tom Uher) and 21 WFMJ. Stick around after the game for post-game fireworks presented by Chevy All Stars, media partner 21 WFMJ & WBCB and radio partner Mix 98.9. It's Mystery Bobblehead night. Fans can make a blind purchase of a bobblehead or autographed baseball for $10. Proceeds from the Mystery Bobbleheads will benefit the Luke Holko Fund. It's also Scout Night! Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are welcome to join us for a night out.
Saturday, August 10 vs. Auburn @ 7:05pm
The Scrappers will don Fauxback specialty jerseys and fans can imagine what the Scrappers would have been like in the 70's presented by Western Reserve Orthotics & Prosthetics Centre, Inc. Jerseys will be available for auction at the game and on the LiveSource app with proceeds benefiting Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley. It's CommUNITY night presented by Allegiant. For a $5 raffle ticket, fans will be entered for a chance to win a $500 Allegiant Flight voucher. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Akron Children's Hospital Mahon.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from August 2, 2019
- Doubledays Fall to ValleyCats in Series Opener - Auburn Doubledays
- Spikes Felled by Spinners' Early Onslaught in 11-2 Defeat - State College Spikes
- 'Birds Complete Road Sweep in Ohio - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Aberdeen Falls in Game One to Vermont - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Tigers Fall in Back and Forth Contest at Batavia - Connecticut Tigers
- Spinners Erupt for 11 Runs in 11-2 Rout of Spikesx - Lowell Spinners
- Vermont Rallies For 7-6 Win At Aberdeen - Vermont Lake Monsters
- An 'Unearned' Win - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Three-Hit Shutout in Third Straight Win - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Clones Chopped Down by 'Cutters, 1-0 - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Scrappers Return to Eastwood Field August 5-10 - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Doubledays Drop Series against Renegades - Auburn Doubledays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Mahoning Valley Scrappers Stories
- Warren Rotary Hosts Fall Fest at Eastwood Field this Saturday, October 12
- Warren Rotary Hosts Fall Fest at Eastwood Field on October 12
- Trick Or Treat at Eastwood Field Set for October 23rd
- Scrappers Schedule Set for 2020 Season
- Scrappers Final Regular Season Homestand August 28-September 2