Saturday's LA Galaxy Game Is Sold Out
CINCINNATI - Saturday's FC Cincinnati game against the LA Galaxy has sold out, club officials announced today.
Ticket-sales have reached stadium capacity - 32,250 - for the Orange and Blue's match against the five-time MLS Cup champions. This is the club's second sellout of the season, following the club's first-ever MLS home game on March 17.
With the capacity crowd expected, fans are asked to plan to arrive at the stadium early. University of Cincinnati garages will begin accepting FCC parking at 3:30 p.m. Stadium gates will open at 6 p.m.
Fans who do not have parking purchased in advance can secure single-game parking passes in advance to help ease entry. A limited number of single-game parking passes remain for Sunday's game and remaining passes will be available for purchase through 11:45 p.m., Friday, June 21 - or until they are sold out - at fccincinnati.com/parking.
Fans who have not yet been to an FC Cincinnati match this year should plan for MLS security measures, including bag checks and use of hand-held metal detectors as they enter the gates.
Additional matchday-related information - including a list of prohibited items - is available at fccincinnati.com/matchday. Fans can also find more important information to help them plan their visit to Nippert Stadium at the website.
Following next Saturday's game against LA, FC Cincinnati will host the Houston Dynamo in a special "Americana" celebration on Saturday, July 6. The match will be televised locally on WSTR Star64, streamed regionally on FloFC, out of market on ESPN+ and carried on the radio on WDJO, while an audio stream will be available on the TuneIn app and fccincinnati.com.
All tickets for the game are on sale at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK). Pick-Six mini plans, and individual-game tickets and group options are on sale for all remaining games.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 21, 2019
- Toronto FC Sign Academy Product Jacob Shaffelburg - Toronto FC
- #FCDvTOR: 5Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Returns to League Action to Face the Chicago Fire on Saturday - Real Salt Lake
- New England Revolution, Gabriel Somi Mutually Agree to Terminate Contract - New England Revolution
- Carlos Vela and Walker Zimmerman Selected to 2019 MLS All-Star Fan XI - Los Angeles FC
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Jonathan dos Santos Named to 2019 MLS All-Star Fan XI Presented by Target - LA Galaxy
- 2019 MLS All-Star Fan XI Presented by Target Features Scoring Sensations, Young Stars, Global Icons and Record Newcomers - MLS
- Wayne Rooney Named to 2019 MLS All-Star Fan XI Presented by Target - D.C. United
- Saturday's LA Galaxy Game Is Sold Out - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Signs 26th Homegrown Player Ricardo Pepi - FC Dallas
- Preview: Sporting Continues MLS Campaign in Columbus - Sporting Kansas City
- Vako scores Quakes' lone goal; SJ forces eight saves by Sisniega - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Advances to the Quarterfinals of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup with 3-1 Victory against San Jose - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers to Face Los Angeles FC in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal on July 10 - Portland Timbers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2021 Season
- Gyau scores first FCC goal as Orange and Blue conclude 2020 MLS season
- Two FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces Discovery Program Dates
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: November 2, 2020