Salt Lake Bees Announce Updated 2021 Schedule
SALT LAKE CITY - The Salt Lake Bees have been notified by Major League Baseball that the start of the 2021 Triple-A season has been delayed by four weeks. The Bees are now scheduled to open the season on Thursday, May 6 against the Reno Aces at Smith's Ballpark.
The updated schedule will add home games for the Bees on Monday, July 12 and Tuesday, July 13 against the Sacramento River Cats. Games scheduled for April will not be rescheduled. The new schedule consists of 120 games with 60 dates at home and on the road. All night games at Smith's Ballpark will start at 6:35 p.m. with Sunday matinees and Memorial Day scheduled for a 1:05 p.m. first pitch. A complete schedule is available at slbees.com.
The Bees are currently working with local and state health department officials on a plan for fan attendance at the ballpark. More information on attendance and ticket sales will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A West League message board...
Triple-A West League Stories from March 3, 2021
- Salt Lake Bees Announce Updated 2021 Schedule - Salt Lake Bees
- Minor League Baseball Season Adjusted to May Start - Reno Aces
- Major League Baseball Announces Delay to Start of Triple-A Season - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Annual OKC Dodgers High School Baseball Series Returns this Week - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Major League Baseball Delays Start of 2021 Triple-A Season - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Aces Events at Greater Nevada Field Unveiled as Premier Event Venue - Reno Aces
- Big Ten Central Texas Challenge Kicks off Friday Afternoon - Round Rock Express
- Skeeters Accepting Season-Ticket Deposits for 2021 Season - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Aviators Season Will Now Start at Home on May 6 - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.