Royals' Pink In The Rink Almost Sold Out
Victoria, BC - The Victoria Royals have less than 300 tickets remaining for Saturday night's annual Pink in the Rink game, and tickets are going quickly for tonight's game versus the Vancouver Giants as well.
The club would like to encourage fans planning on still purchasing tickets for either game to do so quickly or chance missing out on this weekend's games, and also the special Pink in the Rink fesitivities occuring on Saturday with proceeds going to benefit the BC Cancer Foundation (BCCF). The Royals will host the Vancouver Giants both tonight and Saturday evening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre with puck drop at 7:05 p.m. for each of the games.
Last season, the Royals' "Pink in the Rink" game raised over $34,000 for the BCCF! Sponsors for "Pink in the Rink" include 103.1 JACK FM, 98.5 Ocean, Times Colonist, Seafirst Insurance, Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade, Uptown and MRI Victoria. Special edition scarves will be for sale upon entrance on Saturday for a suggested donation of $2 to the BCCF.
Immediately following Saturday's game, fans are encouraged to participate in a live jersey auction where Patrik Polivka, Brandon Magee, Tyler Stahl and Marty the Marmot will raffle their special edition pink jerseys right off their backs! Fans can look for the Royals' promotional staff during the live auction in order to place their bids. Full jersey auction details are available at www.victoriaroyals.com/jerseyauctions. All proceeds will support the BCCF once again.
We are Royal Blue! Are you? Guarantee yourself the best seats for upcoming Royals games by visiting www.selectyourtickets.com, calling 250-220-7777 or visiting the Select Your Tickets box-office at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Mini-Packs, Vouchers and special rates for groups of 10+ are available by visiting www.victoriaroyals.com or calling 250-220-7889.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 25, 2013
- Special Teams Help Reign Past Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Titans Gamble WIth Lead, But Send The House Home Happy, Dropping LV In OT, 4-3 - Trenton Titans
- Kalamazoo Defeats Toledo 3-1 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Gladiators Fall to Solar Bears 4-3 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Goals, Goals, and More Goals Cyclones Beat IceMen 7-3 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Titans Outlast Wranglers in 4-3 OT Win - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Sisca Collects Four Points as Solar Bears Take Down Gladiators 4-3 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Different Conference, Same Result, as Nailers Win at Home - Wheeling Nailers
- McNeely Nets Two Goals in Loss to Steelheads - South Carolina Stingrays
- Verreault's point streak hits 11, but Condors fall 3-2 in Wheeling - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads pick up road win in South Carolina - Idaho Steelheads
- Thunder Acquires Rights to Veteran LW Shawn Weller from South Carolina - Stockton Thunder
- Stingrays Receive Brodie and Future Considerations from Stockton - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - January 25 - ECHL
- Hang With the Jackals at Buffalo Wild Wings - Elmira Jackals
- Titans Week In Review - Trenton Titans
- ECHL announces fine, suspension - ECHL
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder Vs. Utah Grizzlies - Stockton Thunder
- Komets add Syroczynski to roster; 2010 Playoff MVP returns for third stint - Fort Wayne Komets
- Wranglers Raise $8,030 for Children's Hospital of Nevada at UMC - Las Vegas Wranglers
- 2013 Wheeling Nailers Fans Survey Unveiled - Wheeling Nailers
- Titans GameDay vs. Las Vegas, January 25 - Game 41 (Home 22) - Trenton Titans
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati vs. Evansville - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Royals' Pink In The Rink Almost Sold Out - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Countdown to Face-Off: 01/25 K-Wings at Walleye - Kalamazoo Wings
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Gwinnett Gladiators - January 25 - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Today - January 25 - ECHL
- Bulls Open Three-Game Set Against Aces in Alaska - San Francisco Bulls
- Nestrasil, Parkes and Spady Join Toledo - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Game Preview: Stingrays Host Steelheads on Camera Fan Night - South Carolina Stingrays
- Andrew Rowe Returns to Elmira - Elmira Jackals
- Cullity returned to Idaho, Taylor acquired from Trenton - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Victoria Salmon Kings Stories
- Royals' Pink In The Rink Almost Sold Out
- Former Salmon Kings' General Manager & Head Coach Named to Winnipeg Jets' AHL Staff
- Salmon Kings Withdraw from ECHL
- Salmon Kings' Season Ends with Game 4 Loss
- Alaska takes 3-0 series lead with 6-2 victory over Victoria