Roughnecks Announce 2019-20 Schedule
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Roughnecks today unveiled their 2019-20 National Lacrosse League regular season schedule. The defending NLL champion Roughnecks' season will begin on the road November 29 as they face off against the Vancouver Warriors at Rogers Arena. The Roughnecks home opener is on Saturday, December 21 at the Scotiabank Saddledome. Game time is 7:30 p.m. MT.
Calgary will play 10 divisional contests over the course of the 18-game schedule, facing the San Diego Seals and Saskatchewan Rush three times each while meeting the Colorado Mammoth and Vancouver Warriors on two occasions.
The nine Roughnecks home games will be played on the weekend including three Fridays and six Saturdays. All home games are scheduled for 7:30 p.m. starts to accommodate broadcasts with the exception of December 28, which will have an 8:00 p.m. face-off due to Roughnecks team travel from San Diego where they play the previous night.
Calgary will meet the newly formed Knighthawks in Rochester on January 18 while hosting the second 2019 expansion team, New York Riptide, at the Saddledome on February 8. The Riggers will also welcome the new market Halifax Thunderbirds on January 25 for Maritimes Night.
The St. Patrick's Day Party returns to the Rough House on March 13 versus the Saskatchewan Rush. Full details will be announced prior to the game.
Roughnecks 2019-20 season tickets are now available for as low as $32.11/seat for adults and $23/seat for children and students (plus applicable taxes and fees). Visit Ticketmaster or the Scotiabank Saddledome box office to join the Rough House party. Fans can also secure a seat online at CalgaryRoughnecks.com or by calling 1-855-985-5000.
2019-20 CALGARY ROUGHNECKS REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
All times local. Dates and times are subject to change.
Day Date Opponent Time
Fri. Nov. 29 at Vancouver 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Dec. 21 Colorado 7:30 p.m.
Fri. Dec. 27 at San Diego 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Dec. 28 Philadelphia 8:00 p.m.
Sat. Jan. 18 at Rochester 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Jan. 25 Halifax 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Feb. 8 New York 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Feb. 22 at Georgia 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Feb. 29 San Diego 7:30 p.m.
Sun. Mar. 8 at Toronto 3:00 p.m.
Fri. Mar. 13 Saskatchewan 7:30 p.m.
Sun. Mar. 15 at New England 3:00 p.m.
Fri. Mar. 20 at Colorado 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Mar. 28 Vancouver 7:30 p.m.
Fri. Apr. 3 Buffalo 7:30 p.m.
Fri. Apr. 17 Saskatchewan 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Apr. 18 at Saskatchewan 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Apr. 25 at San Diego 7:00 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 12, 2019
- New York Riptide Announce Inaugural Season Schedule - New York Riptide
- Vancouver Warriors Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Vancouver Warriors
- Colorado Mammoth Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Colorado Mammoth
- Rock Will Open Season at Home on December 7th - Toronto Rock
- New England Black Wolves Announce 2019-20 Schedule - New England Black Wolves
- Bandits Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Rochester Knighthawks
- Roughnecks Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Calgary Roughnecks
- Seals Return for Second Season in December - San Diego Seals
- Rush Announce 2019-2020 Schedule - Saskatchewan Rush
- 2019-20 National Lacrosse League Schedule Released - NLL
- Thunderbirds Release Innagural Schedule - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Georgia Swarm Unveil 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Georgia Swarm
- Thunderbirds Name John Catalano President & CEO - Halifax Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Calgary Roughnecks Stories
- Roughnecks Select Nine in 2020 NLL Entry Draft
- Roughnecks Solidify Coaching Staff for Upcoming Season
- Roughnecks Re-Sign Forward Zach Herreweyers
- Roughnecks Re-Sign Three Players Including Dan Taylor to One-Year Agreements
- Roughnecks Re-Sign Defenceman Mitch Wilde