Colorado Mammoth Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule
The National Lacrosse League (NLL) today announced its 2019-20 regular season schedule, with the Colorado Mammoth hosting the Saskatchewan Rush at Pepsi Center on opening day, Black Friday, November 29; a historically early start date.
The Mammoth's season opener marks the first time that the team has opened a campaign with a contest against division foe Saskatchewan. The Mammoth and Rush last met in the 2018-19 West Division semifinal at SaskTel Centre. The Mammoth's thrilling 11-10 overtime victory was also their first ever postseason win over the Rush.
Following their season opener, the Mammoth will take to the road for two games, meeting reigning NLL Champions, the Calgary Roughnecks (Dec. 21), and 2017 NLL Championship team, the Georgia Swarm (Dec. 28), before returning to Pepsi Center on January 4 to play the Vancouver Warriors.
Colorado's busiest week will soon follow. The Mammoth will play three contests between January 11 and January 18, two of them back-to-back, first in new market Halifax (Jan. 11), then in Vancouver (Jan. 17) and finally in Saskatchewan (Jan. 18).
The Mammoth will settle in for a season-long four-game homestand from February 1 to March 20. Colorado will host the Philadelphia Wings on February 29 for the first time since the team reentered the league and will play its first game ever against the expansion Rochester Knighthawks on March 8.
Colorado will play its last two road games of the regular season back-to-back on March 27 and 28, first taking on the Toronto Rock, then facing off against the expansion New York Riptide.
The Mammoth will cap their 2019-20 regular season campaign with two games in front of a home crowd, playing Vancouver for the third time, the second time at Pepsi Center, in their regular season finale (Apr. 17).
In the 2019-20 season, the Mammoth will play every team in the league at least once and every team in the West Division at least twice. Colorado will play San Diego and Calgary twice, and will play Vancouver and Saskatchewan three times. The Mammoth is set for 10 total games against their West Division opponents, four games against North Division teams and four games against East Division Teams.
The Mammoth will play nine home games in the 2019-20 regular season. The team's home schedule features five Saturday games, three games on Friday and one on Sunday. The Mammoth's home opener (Nov. 29) and regular season finale (Apr. 17) are both Friday games. Colorado's Friday and Saturday home games will all start at 7:30 p.m. MT. The team's Sunday home game on March 8 will start at 5 p.m. MT.
Tickets for all nine regular season home games will go on sale on Thursday, September 19, at AltitudeTickets.com. For Full Season and Flex Pack memberships, fans can contact 303.405.1101.
All Mammoth home games will be broadcast locally on Altitude Sports & Entertainment. Mammoth Extra, also on Altitude Sports & Entertainment, will feature behind-the-scenes coverage throughout the regular season. For year-round coverage, fans can follow the Mammoth on ColoradoMammoth.com and @MammothLax on Twitter.
Colorado Mammoth 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule
All Times Mountain - Dates and Times Subject to Change
Friday, Nov. 29 vs. Saskatchewan, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 21 @ Calgary, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 28 @ Georgia, 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 4 vs. Vancouver, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 11 @ Halifax, 4:00 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 17 @ Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 18 @ Saskatchewan, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 25 vs. Buffalo, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 1 @ San Diego, 8:00 p.m. *Special Event (Location TBA)
Saturday, Feb. 8 @ Saskatchewan, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 15 vs. San Diego, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 29 vs. Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Mar. 8 vs. Rochester, 5:00 p.m.
Friday, Mar. 20 vs. Calgary, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Mar. 27 @ Toronto, 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Mar. 28 @ New York, 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Apr. 4 vs. New England, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Apr. 17 vs. Vancouver, 7:30 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 12, 2019
- New York Riptide Announce Inaugural Season Schedule - New York Riptide
- Vancouver Warriors Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Vancouver Warriors
- Colorado Mammoth Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Colorado Mammoth
- Rock Will Open Season at Home on December 7th - Toronto Rock
- New England Black Wolves Announce 2019-20 Schedule - New England Black Wolves
- Bandits Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Rochester Knighthawks
- Roughnecks Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Calgary Roughnecks
- Seals Return for Second Season in December - San Diego Seals
- Rush Announce 2019-2020 Schedule - Saskatchewan Rush
- 2019-20 National Lacrosse League Schedule Released - NLL
- Thunderbirds Release Innagural Schedule - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Georgia Swarm Unveil 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Georgia Swarm
- Thunderbirds Name John Catalano President & CEO - Halifax Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Mammoth Stories
- Colorado Mammoth, National Lacrosse League Release 2021-22 Schedule
- Mammoth Select Five Players, Land Trade During 2021 NLL Entry Draft
- Mammoth Enters 2021 NLL Entry Draft with Five Selections, Confidence in Personnel
- Mammoth Reflect on Offseason Moves as 2021 NLL Entry Draft Approaches
- Colorado Mammoth Welcomes Las Vegas Lacrosse