Rookie camp report Day Two
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, May 21, 2004 - The Montreal Alouettes rookies found out about the Fort Saint-Jean Campus's other, less glamorous climate on Friday, as the thermometer dropped by at least 10*C compared to yesterday's sunny-high of 22*C.
Head Coach Don Matthews ended practice an hour earlier than yesterday, at approximately 10:35 a.m., as the team got through a good workout.
Vets expected at Trudeau Airport today
Most of the Alouettes' veterans who reside outside the city during the off-season are expected today as their planes are landing at Trudeau Airport throughout the day. They are expected to be in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu over the course of the day.
These same veterans will undergo their medicals tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. at McGill University Sports Center, located at 475 Pine Avenue West on the 3rd floor. Most of the players who spent the beautiful winter season here have already passed their medicals.
Tickets are going...
Tickets for the 2004 season were put on sale May 19, and the organization encourages all fans to call Admission Outlets at 1-800-361-4595 to avoid disappointments, or to go to the Alouettes' ticket office downtown (1260 University, 2nd floor).
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 21, 2004
- Stamps sign a trio of receivers - Calgary Stampeders
- Stamps sign running back - Calgary Stampeders
- Stampeders sign a pair of quarterbacks - Calgary Stampeders
- Stampeders announce guest coaches - Calgary Stampeders
- Stampeder Season Tickets 21,605! - Calgary Stampeders
- Henry Retires - Calgary Stampeders
- Training camp weekend schedule - Calgary Stampeders
- Rookie camp report Day Two - Montreal Alouettes
- Bombers sign Thaddeus Lewis - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Rider season tickets ready for pickup - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Kirk and Heffernan sign - Ottawa Renegades
- Jarrett Smith released - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Esks' All-Star Beaton announces retirement - EE Football Team
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Alouettes Stories
- Barron Miles and Luc Brodeur-Jourdain Promoted; Alouettes Announce Coaching Staff
- Alouettes to Host Blue Bombers to Kickoff 2021 Home Season on June 17
- John Bowman, Chip Cox and S.J. Green Elected to CFL All-Decade Team
- Grey Cup Unite: Many Important Can't Miss Moments with the Alouettes
- Alouettes Donate $5,000 to the Breakfast Club on Behalf of Their Generous Fans