Ribbon Cutting Officially Launches Primepoint Club at Talen Energy Stadium
CHESTER, Pa. - Philadelphia Union and Primepoint marked the official opening of the Primepoint Club with a ribbon cutting ceremony at Talen Energy Stadium. Primepoint was announced as a presenting partner and official payroll provider of the Philadelphia Union and Talen Energy Stadium earlier this year.
"We are proud to welcome the Primepoint Club as another exclusive experience for our premium ticket holders on game day at Talen Energy Stadium," said Tim McDermott, Philadelphia Union Chief Business Officer. "In addition to delivering an exclusive fan experience together, Primepoint has been an integral partner for the Union and shares in the vision for the future of this organization."
Assets for media use: https://we.tl/t-dH2Ht11NyO
The all-new Primepoint Club is located inside of the Union Club and reserved for Manager's Row and Presidential Row Season Ticket members before, during, and after games. Members can use the space pre-game for meals and after games the space is used to mingle with Union players during postgame meals.
Al Bothwell, Primepoint CEO said, "We are a team oriented organization and that is what we found in a partnership with the Union, a teammate. You can see a really bright future with the club that Primepoint is excited to be a part of."
Philadelphia Union announced a new partnership with Primepoint earlier this year, making the company the official payroll provider, as well as the official human resource management service of the Philadelphia Union and Talen Energy Stadium.
Under the partnership Primepoint will also be the presenting partner of "assist of the month," promoted on Union digital pages. Through this conjunction fans can vote for the assist of the month, and each month one fan will be chosen as a winner to get a prize pack and tickets. There will also be a donation amount for every assist that will benefit Hopeworks of Camden.
For more information, please visit www.philadelphiaunion.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 10, 2019
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Return to League Play After FIFA Break - Houston Dynamo
- Two D.C. United Academy Coaches Kick off Yearlong Educational Program in Partnership with French Football Federation - D.C. United
- Kevin Gilmore to Get His Head Shaved Live on Television - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Hosts San Jose in Midweek Clash at Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- Seattle Professional Sports Teams Unite to Support Play Equity in King County - Seattle Sounders FC
- Eighth Annual Canadian Armed Forces Appreciation Day Set for September 15 - Toronto FC
- Ribbon Cutting Officially Launches Primepoint Club at Talen Energy Stadium - Philadelphia Union
- Josef Martinez Voted MLS Player of the Month Presented by EA SPORTS - Atlanta United FC
- Atlanta United Forward Josef Martinez Voted MLS Player of the Month Presented by EA SPORTS - MLS
- Over 30 Celebrities to Play in 'Caps Legends & Stars Charity Match - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Academy Coach Steven Covino Named 1 of 20 MLS Youth Academy Coaches to Take Part in World-Class Training Program - Atlanta United FC
- Minnesota United FC vs. Houston Dynamo Preview - Minnesota United FC
- 20 MLS Youth Academy Coaches Kick off Yearlong Educational Program in Partnership with French Football Federation - MLS
- Houston Dynamo and Dash Invest in Extreme Networks' Wi-Fi 6 Solution to Create Fan-Focused Digital Experiences - Houston Dynamo
- Brian Fernandez, Portland Timbers Channeling D.C. United's Magical 2018 Run - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Union Stories
- Philadelphia Union Debut "Union Classic"
- Union earn a point in Los Angeles with three goals; Glesnes scores first MLS goal
- Three Philadelphia Union Players to Join CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying Roster
- Glesnes debuts for Union; Homegrowns feature in season opener
- Philadelphia Union Sign Forward Kacper Przybylko to Contract Extension