Rayz look to swat Bees in two-game set
Only three home games remain in the Corpus Christi Rayz regular season and this weekend the Rayz have the opportunity to clinch a playoff berth in the 2007 Central Hockey League post-season. Corpus Christi is just two points shy of securing their position in the playoffs, and you can be there live this weekend as the Rayz host two games against the rival Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees. The Rayz are back in action this Friday and Saturday Night at the American Bank Center Arena. Both games begin at 7:05pm. Be there this weekend as the Rayz look to lock up a playoff spot for the first time in six years. There are just over two weeks left in the regular season. Join the Rayz for another big weekend. For ticket information, please call the Rayz at (361) 814-PUCK.
The Rayz will conclude their season-high, four-game homestand this weekend with the back to back set vs. Rio Grande Valley. First on Friday, it's a Spring Break Kick-Off Party on Z-95 College Night, presented by the U.S. Army. All college students with a valid school ID will receive discounted tickets beginning at just $6.
Then on Saturday Night, it's the Grande Finale of the Fine Jewelry Outlet Great Diamond Giveaway, presented by the Planet 102.3FM. One lucky fan at the American Bank Center is GUARANTEED to win a $10,000 diamond ring at the Rayz game this Saturday Night. The winner could be you! Simply visit Fine Jewelry Outlet located in Moore Plaza on SPID between Everhart and Staples and register for free. Then be at the game on Saturday and you could win the diamond. Plus, while at FJO you can get discounted tickets to the game, that are over 50% off. Make your plans to be there this weekend for two great games and your shot at a $10,000 diamond. For more information, please call the Rayz at (361) 814-PUCK or call Fine Jewelry Outlet at (361) 991-5722.
Corpus Christi is your town and the Rayz are Your Team! Come support the Rayz as they head into the post-season. Regular priced tickets start at just $10. Group discounts are available for parties of ten or more. Come support your hometown team! For more information, please call the Rayz at (361) 814-PUCK.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 8, 2007
- Rage Rallies Past Wichita, 4-3 - Rocky Mountain Rage
- Scorpions Get Back In Win Column With Shootout Victory - New Mexico Scorpions
- RiverKings fans guaranteed to have fun Saturday night - Mississippi RiverKings
- "Hispanic Night" to Feature Live Hockey Broadcast Televised on Telemundo - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Rattray, La Chapelle, Uniforms Noted in Best of Best - Tulsa Oilers
- Scorpions Garner CHL's Best Of The Best - New Mexico Scorpions
- Rosco Voted CHL's Top Coach - Laredo Bucks
- Those pesky fans cited again - Wichita Thunder
- Eagles Well Represented in CHL's "Best of the Best" Poll - Colorado Eagles
- McIver, Rayz recognized by CHL - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bees' website voted tops in Best-of-the-Best Poll - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Rage Training Staff Voted CHL's Best - Rocky Mountain Rage
- Sundogs Highlighted in CHL Best of the Best Poll - Arizona Sundogs
- RiverKings receive recognition in CHL's "Best of the Best" Poll - Mississippi RiverKings
- Annual CHL 'Best of the Best' Poll Results Announced - CHL
- SteelHounds Christian and Richards Dominate CHL "Best of the Best" Poll - Youngstown SteelHounds
- Rayz look to swat Bees in two-game set - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Mudbugs Recognized in CHL "Best of the Best" Poll - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Oilers About Town - Tulsa Oilers
- Cotton Kings Game Night Preview - Lubbock Cotton Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Corpus Christi IceRays Stories
- Don'T Forget About Justin Quenneville's Retirement Party Tonight
- IceRays Host Street Hockey Challenge
- IceRays Season Ends With 2-0 Loss At Texas
- IceRays Fall 5-4 In Overtime To Brahmas, Trail Series 1-0
- IceRays Beat Killer Bees 6-3 In Regular Season Finale