Pucks and Paws Day Set for March 10
San Jose, Ca - The San Jose Barracuda (@SJBarracuda), proud American Hockey League (@TheAHL) affiliate of the National Hockey League's (@NHL) San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks), have announced details for the second annual Pucks and Paws Game, which is set for Sunday, March 10 at 3 p.m. against the Stockton Heat.
Fans can bring their dog to the game at SAP Center by purchasing a specialty dog ticket for just $5. Anyone who brings their dog must fill out a waiver form and all members of your party must have the waiver filled out. All dogs must also be on a leash and have identification tags. All waivers will be collected prior to entry into the building and waivers will be available on site if needed. Lines are expected so please have your waivers filled out prior to your arrival.
In addition, all dogs must sit in designated dog-friendly sections. The specialty ticket allows for in-and-out access and there will be hydration stations on the concourse for all dogs in attendance. For more information about tickets, waivers and FAQ click HERE.
Single game tickets start at just $10 and as always cars of four or more can park for free at SAP Center at San Jose. In addition, all concession items are just $4.
The Barracuda are back in action on Saturday, February 16 as they take on the San Diego Gulls (Anaheim Ducks) at 1:15 p.m. at the Tank. For tickets, head on over to SJBarracuda.com/tickets or visit the ThreatMetrix Ticket Office at the SAP Center.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 8, 2019
- Iowa Earns 4-3 Overtime Victory against Grand Rapids - Iowa Wild
- Wedgewood, Amerks Shutout Sound Tigers to Sweep Season Series - Rochester Americans
- Iowa Takes Down Griffins in Overtime - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Admirals Can't Withstand Wolves Charge - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wolves Rally to Sink Admirals - Chicago Wolves
- Mike Vecchione Scores Twice as Phantoms Defeat Charlotte - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Hutchinson Steals Game for Marlies with a 42-Save Shutout - Laval Rocket
- Crunch Blank Comets, 4-0 - Syracuse Crunch
- Penguins Outlasted by Wolf Pack in 3-2 Shootout Loss - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Halverson's Effort Helps Pack to Shootout Win - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Bridgeport's seven-game win streak comes to an end in series finale against Rochester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Bears Rally Late But Fall in Shootout - Hershey Bears
- Devils Lose to Thunderbirds 3-2 - Binghamton Devils
- Saarela Scores Twice But Comeback Comes up Short - Charlotte Checkers
- Monsters Blank Senators 4-0 in Front of 10,207 Fans at the Q - Cleveland Monsters
- P-Bruins Defeat Bears 3-2 in OT Shootout - Providence Bruins
- T-Birds Stun Devils with Third-Period Comeback Win on Road - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Belleville Shutout in Cleveland - Belleville Senators
- Comets Shutout in Syracuse - Utica Comets
- Roy and Steel Head to Gulls, McParland Released from PTO - San Diego Gulls
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Jan Rutta from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Game #53 Preview: Tucson vs. Ontario - Tucson Roadrunners
- Pucks and Paws Day Set for March 10 - San Jose Barracuda
- Sound Tigers Face Americans Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Thunderbirds Sign G Alex Sakellaropoulous to PTO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Kaser Wins 10th MAB Broadcast Excellence Award - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Kings Assign Matt Luff to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Marlies Look to Make It Three Straight - Toronto Marlies
- Flyers Loan Justin Bailey to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Coyotes Assign Fasching to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Heat Battle Bakersfield Friday in Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Griffins Host Rockford on '90s Night - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Sign Forward Greg Wolfe to PTO Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Hockey, Hops and Hope Is Back March 12 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Monsters, March 8 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Bruins, 7:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Barracuda Stories
- Barracuda Give up Three in the First, Fall 5-2 to Reign
- Barracuda Recall Goaltender Zachary Sawchenko from Orlando Solar Bears
- San Jose Pro Eaters, Joey Chestnut and Matt Stonie, Faceoff at First-Ever Barracuda Waffle-Eating Challenge
- San Jose Barracuda Reveal 5th Anniversary Team
- Barracuda Erase Two-Goal Deficit, Beat Condors 4-3