Moose Reduce Roster by Eight Players
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team reduced its roster by eight players.
The following three players were released from their tryouts:
The following five players were assigned to their ECHL teams:
Philippe Desrosiers (Trois-Rivieres)
Peter Krieger (Indy)
Ty Pelton-Byce (Newfoundland)
Tristan Pomerleau (Newfoundland)
Dean Stewart (Wichita)
The current Moose roster stands at 26 players, consisting of two goaltenders, eight defencemen and 16 forwards.
2021-22 Manitoba Moose Seat Packages are available for purchase now. Visit MooseHockey.com/PACKAGES for more information on the benefits of being a Manitoba Moose Seat Holder. Single game tickets are available now at MooseHockey.com/TICKETS.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 12, 2021
- Condors Open Season at Home Saturday and Sunday - Bakersfield Condors
- Dallas Stars Recall Two, Loan Three to Texas - Texas Stars
- Wolves Return to Allstate Arena with Full 2021-22 Promotional Schedule - Chicago Wolves
- Moose Reduce Roster by Eight Players - Manitoba Moose
- 597 American Hockey League Graduates on NHL Opening-Night Rosters - AHL
- Belleville Senators Acquire Jake Lucchini from Laval - Belleville Senators
- AHLTV Offering Freeview for All Opening Weekend Games - AHL
- Panthers Send Lucas Carlsson and Christopher Gibson to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Gulls Close Preseason with a Victory - San Diego Gulls
- Reign Falls to San Diego in Preseason Finale - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.