Montville Homers Again in Boulder's Loss to Champions
Mike Montville hit a home run in the bottom of the eighth inning in an 8-3 Boulders loss to the Ottawa Champions, one night after hitting two home runs against the Trois-Rivières Aigles (one of which was a walk-off home run).
Rockland fell behind early after Danny Diaz gave up three runs in the top of the first and another two runs in the top of the second in his first start as a Boulder.
Rockland plays game two of three against the Champions on Tuesday. First pitch is scheduled for 6:30 p.m.
Images from this story
Conor Bierfeldt of the Rockland Boulders
(Drew Wohl, Rockland Boulders)
• Discuss this story on the Canadian American League message board...
Canadian American League Stories from July 3, 2018
- Miners Set Can-Am Record, Take Game Two, 6-4 - New Jersey Jackals
- Champions Rally Late But Fall Short in 3-2 Loss to Rockland - Ottawa Champions
- Can-Am League Game Recaps - Can-Am
- Mogues, Montville Homer Back to Back Again in Boulders' Win Over Champions - New York Boulders
- Montville Homers Again in Boulder's Loss to Champions - New York Boulders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.